• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Proof that INTJ's can be silly

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Only watch the first few seconds but I'm afraid any NF at least will be able to tell these tasks are being preformed by a cyborg (don't worry ISTJs, the term robot is still reserved for you guys :heart:) without a real soul per se.

Congrats on the Mac though. Welcome to the dark side. With no blueness involved.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Excellent! There are definitely a few of us INTJs on this board that can be silly.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A silly INTJ!? Preposterous!

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Now you just need to convince us that you're actually an INTJ.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
What do you hope to gain by proving that INTJs can be silly?

thescientist

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
What do you hope to gain by proving that INTJs can be silly?
Nothing at all. Just wanted to share the fun with other NTs and show a side that's not stereotypical of INTJs. Does everything have to have a definite purpose?

Nice horses! My dad has some clydesdales at his place in Glasgow. Nice blog too. :)
Thank you! The horse is not mine. It was a friend's but we had a blast. :)

Now you just need to convince us that you're actually an INTJ.
Did you not see my INTJ concentration face at the end of the vid? *Edit* The vid got cut off a bit at the end. No INTJ concentration face :( grr

I'm 100% sure I'm INTJ...very weak on the J. I took the test years ago in high school, not knowing or caring too much about it. Years later, I am still INTJ. :) I've just chilled out over the years.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Proof that INTJs can be hot and silly. :D cool vid...it's still got a bit of that INTJ reluctance to it, though ;)

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
No, this video is proof that said "INTJ" is mistyped.

INTJs cannot be silly.

thescientist

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Proof that INTJs can be hot and silly. :D cool vid...it's still got a bit of that INTJ reluctance to it, though ;)

hey there forum sister! thank you :D your perception is very good. I guess an INTJ can't ever FULLY let go?

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
I'm 100% sure I'm INTJ...very weak on the J. I took the test years ago in high school, not knowing or caring too much about it. Years later, I am still INTJ. :) I've just chilled out over the years.
Are you sure you're not ENTP? :D

thescientist

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4

There is no way I'm extroverted. I need LOTS of alone time. I can appear very extroverted in social situations, but ultimately people exhaust me.

I'm borderline P, but was previously a stronger J for the majority of my life. I've probably just learned to balance the J/P in the recent years.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i love love love it! and your pics are pure gorgeousness!

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
There is no way I'm extroverted. I need LOTS of alone time. I can appear very extroverted in social situations, but ultimately people exhaust me.

I'm borderline P, but was previously a stronger J for the majority of my life. I've probably just learned to balance the J/P in the recent years.

Well, ENTPs often test as borderline INTP/INTJ. The reason for an ENTP to think they are introverted is pretty straightforward: Ns are more detached, Ts aren't as personable, and Ps prefer to watch rather than do.

But, ENTPs tend to be more pragmatic than INTPs and are motivated by other people (social obligations etc.) more than INTJs.

The 'time with people' description always bothers me because I have pretty severe social anxiety which makes rl social situations draining regardless of introversion/extroversion. But when I feel safe and validated within a group of people, I get really outgoing. Jung defined introversion/extroversion as focus on internal/external objects, is all. Nothing to do with other people whatsoever.

Classics in the History of Psychology -- Jung (1921/1923) Chapter 10

Then again, if you come up as introverted on MBTI, then your MBTI type is Introvert. *shrug*

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Lord no, she's not an ENTP. :laugh: An INTP, maybe. But ENTP is too far-fetched. The dangers of typing a person from one video segment is that the entire context of who they are can easily be overlooked, or minimized. It's more accurate to type people based on their reasoning/approach for doing things, because essentially more than one MB type can do the same X/Y action, yet from a different perspective.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Lord no, she's not an ENTP. :laugh: An INTP, maybe. But ENTP is too far-fetched. The dangers of typing a person from one video segment is that the entire context of who they are can easily be overlooked, or minimized. It's more accurate to type people based on their reasoning/approach for doing things, because essentially more than one MB type can do the same X/Y action, yet from a different perspective.
I'm not basing this on the video segment.