• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Insult(S)--name calling, statement,etc--someone called or told you....

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Edit: Oops, NT Rationale. I guess I'll just leave it...

I don't think I've gotten a lot of direct insults like these. None that've stuck in my mind. Teasing/bullying was much more often the weapon of choice.

Being a "nerd" was definitely used as an implied insult by many people back in school years, and being "weird" and being physically nervous/fidgety/jumpy.

When I was 12 years old, someone said that I "laughed at everything," and that that was annoying.

Actually, recently, people like to pick on some social awkwardness.

Last edited:

sculpting

IRL?

As a child:
weird, dorky, nerdy mostly by my sister

As a teen/adult:
Ice Princess by boys I went to school with
absent minded by the horse trainer I worked for

L

Lasting_Pain

Antisocial
Disobediant
Disrespectful
Uneventful
Buzzkill
Idiot
Werid
Silent
Cold
Heartless

If I knew that I could get most of these titles by saying nothing then I would have done differently.

capricorn009

Lol...let's see. That I was too nice and should stay away from some places because I'd
get eaten alive. Of course, the few times it actually did happen, not one person gave a
shit...nobody.

ENTJ

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm pretty sure something to the effect of, "Screwed up." I can't remember why... I think it was because of a general lack of guilt that I have, mostly because I rely on logic which is an inherently amoral process. "Stuck up." Mostly because I have a vocabulary so wide that some people don't understand me, and thus, think that I'm trying to impress them. Strange thing is, most of the time when I talk to people, they actually take it as a sign of intelligence in spite of my lack of effort, but this thread isn't about social impressions based on vocabulary size. (It's not like a vocabulary can have a size, be it practical or abstract, but none the less.)

Cindy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Child:
Freak, crazy, weirdo, creepy (I remembered a random fact about someone, and they were freaked out about it...it happens), Autistic (you have NO idea how much I got that one...still do actually).

Adult:
Evil, heartless, insane, selfish, autistic, and cold are the everyday ones. I really don't care though, they have their flaws, a lot of them have flaws much worse than mine, imo. Plus I find it a waste to care, unless they are seriously calling me said insults while they're being the same way/I have done nothing for them to call me that, that's when I get upset, because then I just think they're retarded.

I thought I might be autistic but after the initial freak out I realised I would actually have to be good at math to be autistic... and then I worked out I'm an INTJ and everything became clearer.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I thought I might be autistic but after the initial freak out I realised I would actually have to be good at math to be autistic... and then I worked out I'm an INTJ and everything became clearer.

A friend of mine is autistic and her math skills are abysmal. Having autism means your brain functions differently; it does not guarantee any talents in any areas any more than it does an average person.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
What's it like being friends with an autistic girl?

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I don't really get insulted much -- I don't really stick out enough to warrant comment usually, and when I do I'm pretty easy-going. It wouldn't surprise me if I'm called "kind of a nerd" (a compliment!) or "pretty stubborn" behind my back. It's possible that people have, on occasion, made comments half in jest that I never really noticed.

The one insult I do recall was "you stupid little son of a bitch" -- by my mother, of all people. I was an adult. Most of the rest I don't really remember.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Edit: Oops, NT Rationale. I guess I'll just leave it...
Aw, Cimarron, don't worry! You're very welcome here!
It's interesting to see how those insults are similar to the ones the NTs get. Though probably you wouldn't get "absent-minded" or "has difficulties talking about existing/concrete/precise facts" :D

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
"least enthusiastic person I've ever met"
antisocial
nerd/geek/dork
lacking motivation
My sister used to complain I need to "talk like a normal person" because I often use unusual or uncommon words.
repressed
uncaring / cold
weird/bizarre / what have you

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I would be hard pressed to know when the last week (or maybe day) was that I wasn't, at some point, called an asshole. I've gone to great pains, though, to lower the amount of times I hear it as a serious, intentionally insulting, comment.

Cindy

MBTI Type
INTJ
A friend of mine is autistic and her math skills are abysmal. Having autism means your brain functions differently; it does not guarantee any talents in any areas any more than it does an average person.

Oh OK. Just call me ignorant then. Hope I didn't offend.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not true. My friend's dating an autistic who's talent is music. Sucks at math. Plus only 10% of autistics are actually savants. I was tested for it a long, long, time ago. Borderline Asperger's...that doesn't really count to me.

lets eat pie

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w6
Arrogant (this most often and in different variations,) mean, stubborn, nerd, retarded-- these have been said to my face. 'Bitch' and 'freak' behind my back. I'm sure there are more but I usually don't get insulted in my face.

I've even been called 'too nice,' which I don't think is supposed to be a compliment, exactly.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
My friends half jokingly called me sheldon(from big bang theory) once :D

Some random guy once started calling me names when we were at this junk food restaurant at night after drinking, because he heard when we were talking that i went to civilian service instead of army(and in finland you have to go to one of these or jail and army guys say that civilian service guys are gay), anyway i started to serve him pretty well by name calling and made homosexual suggestions to him and he backed off quite fast. Was pretty funny :yes: .

I have been insulted other times also and usually i just insult them back in a agressive/smart way that makes them back off and i win. Im lucky i never got in a fight with my sharp tongue :D

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Douche seems to be a word that I hear, but if they just understood how awesome I truly was! Hahaha, that's about it though.