MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryBoots View Post
    Yes. No.
    “The world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.” ~Ernest Hemingway

Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"
    Likes StrawberryBoots liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

No issues with relationships here. Married for 12 years, so that says something about ENTP and commitments lol

Rising of the dick hero Dareyth's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Gender comes up in more than one conversation, because often times communication fails before it begins. On top of humor being both of our coping mechanisms.
    The beginning of the end is beginning.

MBTI
    INF
    Enneagram

I would expect relationships to be harder for Thinkers in general, because it's the Feeling functions that are geared towards understanding relationships.

Similarly a Feeler would have a harder time with things relating to systems.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Lol what relationahips? I've just been single for the past 26 years, with the exception of a long term relationship, which I won't really count since physical intimacy holds a huge factor for me. Even then the relationship didn't last too long.

I figured if there isn't someone out there who is more appealing to me then my peace of mind and solace, then they aren't worth getting involved with🤷

I have a lot to offer and I don't like to hold back on who I am, which I guess is intimidating. I don't see it. Being told to "be myself" my whole life, and then ging punished for it is unfair, but the idea of spending my life by myself being true to who I am is a happier alternative to jumping into something I don't necessarily want because of my fear of loneliness
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

Relationship problems are generally a result of incompatibility or an inability/unwillingness to look problems in the face (in any direction). I don't see this being type related at all, outside of intertype issues (misunderstandings or incompatibility).

Associating feelings with types needs to stop. Everyone has feelings, for fuck's sake.

MBTI
    INF
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Saprophytic Aphrodite View Post
    Relationship problems are generally a result of incompatibility or an inability/unwillingness to look problems in the face (in any direction). I don't see this being type related at all, outside of intertype issues (misunderstandings or incompatibility).

Associating feelings with types needs to stop. Everyone has feelings, for fuck's sake.
    There's an article somewhere that I think states that relationships generally have a higher satisfaction rating when one or both of the couple are Feelers.

I don't know whether or not relationship compatibility between types has been empirically verified. Supposedly Big 5 rates same/similar type pairings as optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    There's an article somewhere that I think states that relationships generally have a higher satisfaction rating when one or both of the couple are Feelers.

I don't know whether or not relationship compatibility between types has been empirically verified. Supposedly Big 5 rates same/similar type pairings as optimal.
    Types haven't even been empirically verified. You can't really base shit on type for that reason alone.

Typology loses all value the moment the human element is removed and replaced with letters.

MBTI
    INF
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Saprophytic Aphrodite View Post
    Types haven't even been empirically verified. You can't really base shit on type for that reason alone.

Typology loses all value the moment the human element is removed and replaced with letters.
    Couldn't you then say that physics loses all value the moment the material element is removed and replaced with numbers? Because often in physics you're just looking at symbols on a page, not actual physical objects, but the point is that the rules work the same or similar for both.

So with typology, you can view it as a science where the rules that the letters obey is similar to actual patterns observed in people. So yeah it can be argued to what degree those patterns exist in people, but if they're the same then you can say things from a typological standpoint alone, just with the understanding that it applies to varying degrees to different people.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Couldn't you then say that physics loses all value the moment the material element is removed and replaced with numbers? Because often in physics you're just looking at symbols on a page, not actual physical objects, but the point is that the rules work the same or similar for both.

So with typology, you can view it as a science where the rules that the letters obey is similar to actual patterns observed in people. So yeah it can be argued to what degree those patterns exist in people, but if they're the same then you can say things from a typological standpoint alone, just with the understanding that it applies to varying degrees to different people.
    F does not equal feelings, so no.