• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Okay

T

ThatGirl

Jag seriously?

You do not know the vent history for Wonka and I. That thread was appropriate.

As far as the rest go, in two years of being on this forum, you pick all threads that were started on the same night, two of which were a joke, and the other which I was banned for.

That hardly counts as a history, or what I am speaking of in this thread.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well, you DO tend to ignore any feedback that you don't plan on yelling about, so I can easily see that you'd only end up with a certain type of person in your threads :rolleyes:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that is a fantastic point whatever...you so smart. :D

Jaguar

Jag seriously?

You do not know the vent history for Wonka and I. That thread was appropriate.

As far as the rest go, in two years of being on this forum, you pick all threads that were started on the same night, two of which were a joke, and the other which I was banned for.

That hardly counts as a history, or what I am speaking of in this thread.

Vent history with Wonka?

I've heard from numerous forum members that you would show up on Vent, drunk off your ass, and then proceed to viciously insult people.
So what is the purpose of this thread, this time, TG?

If you think your threads depict objectivity, you better grab a dictionary first and look up the meaning of the word.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is the dynamic I am getting from the forum.

A) I do not have to say anything of relevancy.

B) I can be a total ass.

C) I can blame it on being ENTJ.
Are you asking for less leniency?
Like a cry for help sorta deal?

T

ThatGirl

Just stop trying to prove yourself.

Fuck. We get it.

That wasn't my intention. So, Okay will do.

well, you DO tend to ignore any feedback that you don't plan on yelling about, so I can easily see that you'd only end up with a certain type of person in your threads :rolleyes:

I didn't respond because I wasn't exactly sure what you were getting at, but didn't think it pertained to the topic. Other times when I do not respond, it is cause I either agree or have no comment.

Vent history with Wonka?

I've heard from numerous forum members that you would show up on Vent, drunk off your ass, and then proceed to viciously insult people.
So what is the purpose of this thread, this time, TG?

If you think your threads depict objectivity, you better grab a dictionary first and look up the meaning of the word.

That is not the case, and you should speak to more people, also check the motivations of your references.

Are you asking for less leniency?
Like a cry for help sorta deal?

No, I just find it annoying and am pointing it out. I think a lot of people start to conform to their "type" as they see it is represented. People who come here that want to be Te will and have thought this is what Te does. I see this little dynamic just snowballing into something bigger in the long run.

Jaguar

That is not the case, and you should speak to more people

I could speak to every person to ever use Vent while you were online, and they would say the same thing about you.
Clearly, you have serious personal issues that are not going to be solved here.

G

Ginkgo

TG, in all honesty, ever since I met you, I felt like you were just trying to draw attention away from the point at hand. It's always related to your personal problems or whatever, but you fail to actually engage in anything that the rest of us are engaged in. It's always obtrusive with you. I can be this way as well, but it almost feels like you're being purposefully disruptive.

Whatever the case is, your username is quite fitting. You are That girl of your own little world.

Please do something to help yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay. Maybe this thread should be locked now.

T

ThatGirl

I could speak to every person to ever use Vent while you were online, and they would say the same thing about you.
Clearly, you have serious personal issues that are not going to be solved here.

Read on...

[removed]

TG, in all honesty, ever since I met you, I felt like you were just trying to draw attention away from the point at hand. It's always related to your personal problems or whatever, but you fail to actually engage in anything that the rest of us are engaged in. It's always obtrusive with you. I can be this way as well, but it almost feels like you're being purposefully disruptive.

Whatever the case is, your username is quite fitting. You are That girl of your own little world.

See any conflicting points there?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
can't say i saw anything conflicting there either tg.

G

Ginkgo

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI2RT1zDVLw"]Keeping it Real Goes Wrong.[/YOUTUBE]

T

ThatGirl

Yeah okay. First of all the original post was edited.

Now do you see it?

Okay will just point it out.

Those are two very conflicting points of view.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you left out the important parts! how completely illogical...please do tell what you read into that.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...people are in a discussion...you proceed to steer conversation away from that to discuss your own personal problems and fail to engage with the group...he's saying it's the "that girl" show and it's all about you and your issues and everyone else is stupid....pretty much....seems consistent if you take the actual whole post into account.