• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Favourite quote which comes to your mind?

Drezoryx

MBTI Type
ENTp
"If you wait until the last minute, it only takes a minute to do." :smile::smile:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I live in terror of not being misunderstood.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
So many truly great ones out there... but the only one I can think off the top of my head was from a friend.

"I must have the heart of an artist; I'm always depressed and I have a love of penis"

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
"Beware of all enterprises that require a new set of clothes."
Thoreau

Bonus points for applying to present-day low-wage corporate culture. :D

Drezoryx

MBTI Type
ENTp
“If you’re going to tell people the truth, you’d better make them laugh or they’ll kill you.” George Bernard Shaw

nice ones everyone :D

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Oh just thought of another one I loves <3

"That which does not kill me only postpones the inevitable."

Accept

MBTI Type
TRUE
"I've never been afraid of silence, what scares me more, are empty words."
~ Jenny Schaub

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy". - Einstein.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”

Walkman

MBTI Type
ENTJ
"Two wrongs don't make a right ... but three do." ~ cartoonist Gary Larson

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
The devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat.
He laid that golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny's feet.
Johnny said: "Devil just come on back if you ever want to try again.
"I told you once, you son of a bitch, I'm the best that's ever been."

- Charlie Daniels -

VitaB

MBTI Type
ENTP
"The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking." -Albert Einstein

"Eighty percent of success is showing up." -Woody Allen (This is a sad truth I learnt the hard way)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.

Charles Manson

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
"I think it would be tough to lay 2500 ft. of pipe in one sitting."
- Professor Ferguson -

"Don't treat someone like a priority when they treat you like an option"

"I can't trust a man who doesn't drink, because a man who doesn't drink doesn't trust himself."
- Hemingway -

"If by supporting the rights of mankind I shall save from the agonies of death one unfortunate victim of tyranny, or of ignorance, equally fatal, his blessings will be sufficient consolation to me for the contempt of all mankind."
- John Adams - (quoting the Marquis of Beccaria)

"Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
- C. S. Lewis -

"If you want truth to stand clear before you, never be for or against. The struggle between "for" and "against" is the mind's worst disease."
- Sent-ts'an -

"The defining character of American constitutional government is its constant tension between security and liberty, serving both by partial helpings of each."
- Justice Souter -

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires, than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self."
- Aristotle -

“The wrongs which we seek to condemn and punish have been so calculated, so malignant, and so devastating, that civilization cannot tolerate their being ignored because it cannot survive their being repeated. That four great nations, flushed with victory and stung with injury, stay the hand of vengeance and voluntarily submit their captive enemies to the judgment of law is one of the most significant tributes that power has ever paid to reason.”
-Justice Robert Jackson, Chief Prosecutor Nuremberg Trials -

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."
Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

The devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat.
He laid that golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny's feet.
Johnny said: "Devil just come on back if you ever want to try again.
"I told you once, you son of a bitch, I'm the best that's ever been."

- Charlie Daniels -

And if I want to eat your soul, I'll just throw it on a griddle.
I don't need to make a deal, I don't need to tell a riddle
And fuck Charlie Daniels I don't care if he can fiddle
I'm Satan.

The Devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal
Thats fucking bullshit because I wouldn't be caught dead in Georgia
Ok, it's like Oh my God!

- Stephen Lynch "Beelz" lyrics

spin-1/2-nuclei

MBTI Type
INTJ
"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him" - Niccolo Machiavelli

"If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain to be in peril." - Sun Tzu

"Light houses are more useful than churches" - Benjamin Franklin