• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Fictional female INTJs?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Effy (Skins)
Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill)
Samantha Carter (Stargate SG-1)
Kathryn Railly (12 Monkeys)
Catherine Tramell (Basic Instinct)
Clarice Starling (The Silence of the Lambs)
Illyria (Angel)
Gwendolyn Post (BTVS)
Danny Taggart (Atlas Shrugged)

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
7 of 9. Not much depth there, but she's still an INTJ. Not INTP, due to her love of rigid structure... Yeah, I think I just defeated the purpose of this answer unto itself. :doh: Sorry.
Please note, I have not watched much voyager recently, so I wouldn't know that much about the characters. That's just an assumption from the general consensus that she was brought on for appearances and given brains so that they could point and say, "Look, not a bimbo".

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Great thread. The only possibility I can come up with is Temperance Brennan from the show "Bones". I am curious to see what others find.

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
I was not sure whether Brennan was an N or an S. She seems a bit closed to possibilities and concentrated only with what is present, but she MIGHT still be N. Hard to decide I think.

gromit

likes this
I wonder about Zoe from Firefly. I don't know if she'd be ISTJ or INTJ (or something else?), but because the series is pretty S in general, she might come off as more of an ISTJ.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Correcting the above posts:

Beatrix Kiddo - ENTJ
Zoe- ISTJ. The series is not S in general incidentally, and the only other Sensors in Serenity's crew are Kaylee (ESFP) and Jayne (ISTP). Mal is ENTP, Wash is ENFP, Inara is xNFJ, River is INTP, and Simon is INTJ.

Further:

Susan Fletcher (Digital Fortress)
Rachel Sexton (Deception Point)
Sophie Neveu (The Da Vinci Code)
Katherine Solomon (The Lost Symbol)

Basically Dan Brown has a hard-on for INTJ women. :D

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
syy33a.jpg

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Wednesday Addams - The Addams Family
Daria Morgendorffer - Daria
Susan Ivanova - Babylon 5

Those are the only three I can think of at the moment that haven't been said already. I'm sure more will come to me.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe the queen in Snow White & the 7 dwarfs.

gromit

likes this
Zoe- ISTJ. The series is not S in general incidentally, and the only other Sensors in Serenity's crew are Kaylee (ESFP) and Jayne (ISTP). Mal is ENTP, Wash is ENFP, Inara is xNFJ, River is INTP, and Simon is INTJ.

What do you mean? I just mean the plot lines seem pretty S-heavy...

Usehername

On a mission
A few of INTJ Jodie Foster's characters are INTJ. I figure she either chooses roles she identifies with, or carries her INTJ timbre into the character's personal song. Contact, Silence of the Lambs, and perhaps Flightplan or Panic Room but I don't remember those well enough.

The White Witch from Narnia.

INTJ Julia Stiles playing an INTJ in her lead role from 10 Things I Hate About You.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you mean? I just mean the plot lines seem pretty S-heavy...
Most of the plot consists of the creative ways the crew pulls off heists, and the creative ways they get out of tight spots. And wanton violence in between. So... I'd say it's a toss-up.

gromit

likes this
Most of the plot consists of the creative ways the crew pulls off heists, and the creative ways they get out of tight spots. And wanton violence in between. So... I'd say it's a toss-up.

Maybe...

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All the members of this board claiming to be female INTJs... :D

Edit: please don't thing I'm serious ^^;;

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Even so, what of it? It's pretty easy to tell when a character is N even if the plot is action-packed or otherwise S-oriented. Mal's, Inara's, Simon's and Wash's inventiveness is quite apparent throughout the series, and so is Zoe's and Jayne's lack of it. Zoe is not exactly dumb (She has expressed misgivings about Mal's more harebrained ideas), but she goes along anyway (SJ behavior) and never comes up with a plan of her own.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
I just thought of another - Elphaba (The Wicked Witch of the West) from Wicked is rather blatantly INTJ.

Usehername

On a mission
Rene Russo's character in The Thomas Crown Affair is probably an ENTJ, but an NTJ nonetheless.