• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Fictional female INTJs?

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
If AIs with a feminine voice and appearance count as female, I could list a few.

Even so, what of it? It's pretty easy to tell when a character is N even if the plot is action-packed or otherwise S-oriented. Mal's, Inara's, Simon's and Wash's inventiveness is quite apparent throughout the series, and so is Zoe's and Jayne's lack of it. Zoe is not exactly dumb (She has expressed misgivings about Mal's more harebrained ideas), but she goes along anyway (SJ behavior) and never comes up with a plan of her own.

I got the impression the whole Serenity crew is S. Mostly P as well.

They never get very abstract or theoretical, they rarely rely on planning too far in advance and love improvising. All their creativity is very concrete and mechanical, they rely on common sense above all, and their humour is very straight forward. Inara is the most likely exception to all this, with Zoe giving off some J traits, but in a very P fashion.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
I got the impression the whole Serenity crew is S. Mostly P as well.

They never get very abstract or theoretical, they rarely rely on planning too far in advance and love improvising. All their creativity is very concrete and mechanical, they rely on common sense above all, and their humour is very straight forward. Inara is the most likely exception to all this, with Zoe giving off some J traits, but in a very P fashion.

I strongly disagree here. Inara is far from the only N on the Serenity. One can tell that Simon, River, and Shepherd Book are N at clear first glance. Wash is clearly far more N than S as well, though one would have to catch onto his elaborate money-making plans uttered to Zoe and pay attention to how he pilots the ship (in a very experimental manner). Mal is also most likely N given his strong reliance on creativity, as well as his proven forethought and planning ability in many episodes such as the pilot episode, The Train Job, and Trash.

I do agree that they are mostly P, however - the exceptions to this being only Simon (blatant INTJ), Book (he's hiding something, but he plays the part of an INFJ), Inara (ENFJ in my opinion, though most would say INFJ), and Zoe (ISTJ).

But let's not derail this thread. :tongue: I actually created a Firefly thread myself in the Pop Culture and Type subforum, so we could continue this discussion there.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Three more:

Matilda Wormwood from Matilda
Integra Wingates Hellsing from Hellsing
Celes Chere from Final Fantasy VI

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Possibly. ENTJ females are probably even rarer, especially outside of fiction.

lets eat pie

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w6
^They sure stand out, though. Helena Cain from Battlestar Galactica is an ENTJ. As well as the female Commander Shepard from ME, and the Jedi Exile from KOTOR2.

Kreia would be an INTJ, and Laura Roslin from BSG is an INTJ, I think.

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
^They sure stand out, though. Helena Cain from Battlestar Galactica is an ENTJ. As well as the female Commander Shepard from ME, and the Jedi Exile from KOTOR2.

Kreia would be an INTJ, and Laura Roslin from BSG is an INTJ, I think.

Cain seemed like more of an ESTJ to me; how is she intuitive? As for Shepard and the Exile, those are almost entirely dependent on player choices. Are you saying all the dialogue options make them ENTJ's?

I can agree with Kreia, nice catch. Laura Roslin I'd type as something like an INFJ. How likely do you think it is for an INTJ to throw all reason overboard and lead on the basis of a spiritual epiphany? :wink:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cain seemed like more of an ESTJ to me; how is she intuitive? As for Shepard and the Exile, those are almost entirely dependent on player choices. Are you saying all the dialogue options make them ENTJ's?
I don't know about the Exile, but Shepard is definitely crisp, businesslike, inquisitive and ENTJ overall regardless of what you pick. The only possible variability I see is you could make her less T, or maybe less N.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
15578__04aliens_l.jpg

Hay gaiz. Wuts goin on in this thread?

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Hay gaiz. Wuts goin on in this thread?

Ohaidere, not much. Don't mind me, just chillin' over here all alone by my campfire brewing up plans to give birth to Old Gods.

Morrigan_profile.jpg

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tess on Smallville.
smallville-tess_1232587979.jpg

lets eat pie

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w6

I figured Cain would be an ENTJ by the way she seems to take things into her own hands. She only puts up a front on following military protocols when really she bends the rules to her advantage. If a subordinate does not follow her orders, killing them is not out of the question. Her dialogue about being as efficient and deadly as a 'razor' sounds very ENTJ to me also.

As for Shepard and Exile, even though the player's actions can alter the character, they still have personality traits that you cannot change. You can't make them act outside of what they would want to do. I figured Exile to be ENTJ by her leadership qualities and her speech options are mostly N-like. Sheperd can act very P-like according to the player's choices, but overall s/he runs a very tight ship and operates very business-like, as Aleksei said, but can act in an unorthodox manner if that's what s/he thinks will get the job done. Plus one look at the captain's quarters and you know Shepard is a J :p

Laura Roslin I'd type as something like an INFJ. How likely do you think it is for an INTJ to throw all reason overboard and lead on the basis of a spiritual epiphany? :wink:

Yeah, it was a bit of a throwup between INFJ and INTJ. While I did hesitate when I thought about her spiritual journey, I also thought about the way she used it as a way to influence and persuade people to join her cause and draw support away from Adama when he declared martial law. I believe Lee Adama would be a better example of an INFJ, as he is someone who always tries act according to his values and ideals. I remember one time when Roslin advised Lee (as a politician) that instead of always doing the right thing, he should learn to do things the 'smart way.'

Anyway, I think she was more INFJ when she was a teacher but had to become an INTJ as President.

alakazam

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
Teresa Lisbon (Robin Tunney) from "The Mentalist" I think is an INTJ...

Definitely T, as so perfectly illustrated by a scene in which she had to deliberate about whether or not she felt she and Patrick were 'good' after something happened... The way she said it sounded much like an NT, so there's that.

She seems to like structure, and she's definitely an I.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
All these women look like they have icy cold hoohas

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Teresa Lisbon (Robin Tunney) from "The Mentalist" I think is an INTJ...

Definitely T, as so perfectly illustrated by a scene in which she had to deliberate about whether or not she felt she and Patrick were 'good' after something happened... The way she said it sounded much like an NT, so there's that.

She seems to like structure, and she's definitely an I.
I? N? No way. She's an ESTJ administrator through and through. She's just attracted to Jane.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All these women look like they have icy cold hoohas
It comes with being INTJ, they give people chills just by looking at them. You should know. ;)