• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Calling Female INTJs - Fulfilling Relationships?

thescientist

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
What types have you had relationships with and which were most fulfilling for you? Were you always drawn to a particular type?

It seems from browsing through several forums that a lot of INTJ women tend to go for their same type, another INTJ. Personally, other INTJ's dont attract me at all!

I'd be curious about successful Male-ENFP/Female INTJ. I see the inverse pairing quite a lot but rarely female INTJs with male ENFPs. Anyway, I've been consistently drawn to ENFPs (even childhood crushes!) but havent been in a committed relationship with one yet.

Would love to hear your personal relationship experiences with different types. I'm still learning about myself and realize the love department is my achilles heel. :doh:

Edit: Men you may also chime in if you've in a relationship with an INTJ woman. Your perspective is more than welcome too.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
How do you tell apart an INTJ woman from an INTP woman?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From what I've read INTJs seem to have the best relationships with other Ni users (NJs and SPs) and EN_Ps. It's a bit more difficult with the EN_Ps but when it works it's great. Lots of ISTP guy + INTJ gal pairings too.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
INTJ with an ENFJ and it works pretty well.

lasdf23

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
My best friend from high school is an INTJ girl. She has never had a boyfriend, although she's had a crush on her TA/GSI (whatever you call it) during her sophomore year. She values intelligence in guys above all else. She also found that TA attractive because he seemed very charismatic in public and understanding in person. But that ended for her after a short while when her class with that TA ended.

Lately she's concerned that she scare guys off. But she has no intention of softening her image just so guys can come closer...that'll be false advertising. She's waiting to meet somebody as determined, as opinionated, and as brave as she is.

As for how to tell apart INTP/INTJ, my experience has been that INTJs are a lot more...biting/in-your-face/assertive, if you will. Ask them one thing and they won't stop telling you about it. INTPs are a lot more aloof. They are opinionated as well, but they can care less if you want to hear about it, much less whether you agree with it.

thescientist

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
How do you tell apart an INTJ woman from an INTP woman?

I wouldnt be able to tell you! I'm borderline INTp and I dont think I know many INTP women.

I can't see myself with an 'S' type. I've realized I need someone who 'gets' my abstract thinking and ideas.

INTJ with an ENFJ and it works pretty well.
I'm drawn to NF's in general. I enjoy the company of ENFJ's and have many as friends, but the spontaneous factor is missing which I love about ENFP's. I always enjoy it when they pull me out of my comfort zone.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I enjoy the company of ENFJ's and have many as friends, but the spontaneous factor is missing which I love about ENFP's. I always enjoy it when they pull me out of my comfort zone.

I know an ENFP who does this for me as well. I can feel my resistance build as I sense one of her off-the-wall (for me) ideas coming on, but she usually presents me with reasons to try it that even I cannot fault. She also knows me well enough to know how persistent to be: when to keep pressing me to go along, and when to just let it be. She is one of my favorite people, and I have rarely regretted following her lead.