• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP what do you do for living?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
General Secretary of the Communist Party of China.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Entrepeneuring. Small business, mainly driving myself, racking in turn out. Just about every week I'm in another country in europe though, it's pretty cool. I enjoy most my job!

I hate doing administration work. I really do. But when it has to be done it has to be done. Nothing is more tiring than administration work though. Luckily, I've got people for most of that. And I spend most of my time on the road, thinking up new concepts and ideas, marketing strategies and so on and so forth.

The one major downside that I would love to be different is that I put in a ton of hours. I'm available for my job 24/7, and it's not uncommon I pull through more than 70 hours in one week. It's not that I feel I don't have anough free time to do stuff. But it's that I'd love to have more free time to do stuff. Unfortunatly, a small company in a competative market means I have to do a lot of work, the more turn out coming from me, the more I save on employee costs! The more money stays in the business, the faster it can grow.

atticus

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5 sp
Buddhist monk -> network admin -> military -> nuclear engineer -> investor -> teacher -> change the world?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^
I thought you were a lawyer.