• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Satan is ENTP!

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always thought of Jesus (God the Son) as an ENFP, Yahweh (God the Father) as an INxJ (he shows both Thinking and Feeling traits), and Satan as a FAR less healthy INTJ. ENTP wouldn't surprise me for Satan, though; it would explain why so many ENTPs are devil's advocates.
(Okay, I'll stop trying to be punny now... ;) )
As far as the Holy Spirit goes, though... not enough in the Bible about him to know. He's definitely Introverted. That's all about him that can really be determined.

Please note: I'm not saying that INTJs or ENTPs are inherently evil. I have friends of each of those two types; great people. I'm just saying that whichever type Satan is, he's a pretty unhealthy one.

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why does Satan always get judged as being the 'bad' one?

Well, he's the guy who led a massive revolt against Heaven, attempted to overthrow the Creator of the Universe, and when he lost and it was made clear that he would, someday, rot in the eternal flames of Hell for his crimes, he decided to drag as much of the Human Race down with him as possible.
Sounds pretty evil to me.

Cast

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
[MENTION=23254]Bknight[/MENTION], I agree that God is INxJ.

LonestarCowgirl

ENTP wouldn't surprise me for Satan, though; it would explain why so many ENTPs are devil's advocates.
I'm pretty sure my kindergarten teacher and moderators of Christian forums across the web would agree with you. :newwink:

As far as the Holy Spirit goes, though... not enough in the Bible about him to know. He's definitely Introverted. That's all about him that can really be determined.
:dont:

Brinni

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I wonder if Lucifer's greatest triumph so far has been to convince everyone that love is 'good'.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wonder if Lucifer's greatest triumph so far has been to convince everyone that love is 'good'.

Why wouldn't it be?

Brinni

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why wouldn't it be?

All love comes with suffering. People have committed all sorts of atrocities in the name of love for a cause or their deity and people give up their lives for love. How are those 'good' things?

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All love comes with suffering. People have committed all sorts of atrocities in the name of love for a cause or their deity and people give up their lives for love. How are those 'good' things?

"To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities - I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not - that one endures."

"You want, if possible - and there is no more insane "if possible" - to abolish suffering. And we? It really seems that we would rather have it higher and worse than ever. Well-being as you understand it - that is no goal, that seems to us an end, a state that soon makes man ridiculous and contemptible - that makes his destruction desirable. The discipline of suffering, of great suffering - do you not know that only this discipline has created all enhancements of man so far?"

"I do not point to the evil and pain of existence with the finger of reproach, but rather entertain the hope that life may one day become more evil and more full of suffering than it has ever been."

^Nitezsche

Suffering is good. Do you think people suffer in hell? Nein. In hell you always get everything you want. You never lose. You always win.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nietzsche. :rolleyes: every time I read something he wrote, I always think to myself, "What a waste of a good God-given brain/intellect." It's like he was in a perpetual circle-jerk. With himself.

Brinni

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Suffering is good. Do you think people suffer in hell? Nein. In hell you always get everything you want. You never lose. You always win.
That really does ruin the phrase 'hell on earth' you know?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought Hell was other people.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Satan sound like a CP 6 who has disintegrated into a 3.

He has head type traits (5 6 7) and image triad (2 3 4) traits. So I imagine that he is a 6 who has disintegrated into a 3.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nietzsche. :rolleyes: every time I read something he wrote, I always think to myself, "What a waste of a good God-given brain/intellect." It's like he was in a perpetual circle-jerk. With himself.

I prefer the term (NSFW)

Or to quote Puke and Snot (again!)...
"You know, sometimes I look at him and I think, 'What a sad waste of food and Oxygen.' "

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hei that apple was total fair game.

Anyways, that's another thing that bothers me... if satan took on the form of a snake... and tricked Eve into eating the apple... then if God is supposedly all seeing and all knowing... why did he *NOT* punish satan, but instead punished *ALL* snakes by taking away their legs?

Chalk a point up to myth rather than religion.

Also, because I forgot to last post...

:devil:

If you've studied object-oriented programming..

"class inheritance"...:dry:

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Robot devil from Futurama is most likely ENTP, but I'm more reluctant to type biblical Satan. An NT type seems about right for him with his knowing attitude, the way that he wants to lead humans astray and on the path to Hell and despises the spawn of who was made in the image of God. "Devil's Advocate" if you will.

But the fact that he used to be at a position of glory and was righteous and upright, then he got prideful thinking he could be God, because it seems like some shortsightedness makes me wonder about F potential. I will just say being that he's a fallen angelic being, he's hard to type precisely and what he was like prior to his fall is vague. xD Or it could be tertiary fe/fi coming into play. But the strategicness suggests T over F, and the brand of pride maybe too.