• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Satan is ENTP!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Does anyone still counts "Satan is ENTP" threads anymore ? Since I stoped doing that.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
250px-GustaveDoreParadiseLostSatanProfile.jpg

^ This one's NTJ.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Assuming Satan exists.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ha,ha, lol, I've always thought that God is an INFJ and Satan is an ESTP.:D Seriously guy, where do you see the N with him?:cheese:

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Well would yeu expect otherwise?

ENTP's are the most likely to go against tradition or doing things simply because of habit. They try new things, and don't often think ahead in so doing.

Satan, aka Lucifer, only had *ONE* true failing... God wanted to be worshiped and praised and have the angels go on about how awesome God was... but never showed any proof. An ENTP would look at that and demand a reason to worship, proof of awesomeness, and would take things very poorly if they were told to sit down and shut up.

It only makes sense that Lucifer would be an ENTP. He just flat out couldn't accept the ludicrous statement and worshiping without cause or reason. He challenged the authority, and... interestingly enough... God didn't do anything about it. He got the LOYAL followers, the rest of the angels, to do the dirty work for him, which would've only further proven Lucifer's point in the first place that God obviously wasn't very godlike.

Can yeu see any reason why there wouldn't be a level of resentment there? That God was a jerk, and banished him from paradise because he wouldn't kneel without reason. That the rest of the sheeple up there were too mindless to stand up for their own rights even when it was shown to their face that God was a fraud. That, rather than risk replenishing the numbers of a race that was arguably as powerful as God himself, as god feared them enough to not go into combat on his own and made his followers do it for him, that he created humans who were too weak to pose any threat? Or at least allegedly made humans?

Keep in mind that even in the bible, humans are not god's chosen. We are second rate handmedowns that were designed simply because the last group of god's toys broke themselves in a huge war, and we exist for solely the same reason as they did... to praise god and stroke his massive god-ego without any real proof or evidence he even exists.

And then people wonder why Satan is spiteful.

Srsly.

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
lol. I didn't actually intend a long discussion. Just an interesting trend I thought I'd mention. ut I guess that's what NTs are for! Discussing absolutely everything possible!

O

Oberon

lol. I didn't actually intend a long discussion. Just an interesting trend I thought I'd mention. ut I guess that's what NTs are for! Discussing absolutely everything possible!

...and talking women into misbehaving. :devil:

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
...and talking women into misbehaving. :devil:

Hei that apple was total fair game.

Anyways, that's another thing that bothers me... if satan took on the form of a snake... and tricked Eve into eating the apple... then if God is supposedly all seeing and all knowing... why did he *NOT* punish satan, but instead punished *ALL* snakes by taking away their legs?

Chalk a point up to myth rather than religion.

Also, because I forgot to last post...

:devil:

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Would you mind explaining your reasoning ?

Well I wouldnt want to offend all religion by trying to make an argument for this but I think the SJ temperament would fit god while the NT temperatment would fit satan (maybe SP too though). SJs being focused on like duty and family and society and all that jazz

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
God is an INTJ! No wonder they are both in the same fairy tale, they're dom intuitives!

F

figsfiggyfigs

....ahh....:sadbanana:

I was referred here... I think I may belong... :devil:

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I would type him as an xNTJ, perhaps INTJ due to extreme conceit. On the other hand, it could be E, since most passionately misanthropic masterminds that I've seen in fiction tend to be ENTJ. They had to get the idea from somewhere. (Especially considering C.S. Lewis having written Narnia)

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would type him as an xNTJ, perhaps INTJ due to extreme conceit. On the other hand, it could be E, since most passionately misanthropic masterminds that I've seen in fiction tend to be ENTJ. They had to get the idea from somewhere. (Especially considering C.S. Lewis having written Narnia)

Ah good point! If somebody is conceited they must be an NTJ! That's genius, now I know the type of well over 50% of people I've come across!