• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] The Softer Side of ENTJs

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been attracted to the VERY few ENTJ women I've met in my life but they've wanted nothing to do with me. C'est la vie.

The mature ones are awesome, good leaders and they have an attitude about business and work that I can get behind really easily.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
They're enthusiastic, animated, and I LOVE debating with them. LOVE IT!!! I find them very easy to understand as well... they tend to make sense. Lastly, they're the most open minded people out there in that they'll listen to any argument once before judging.

EDIT: To address the thread title, I find them very affectionate and even vulnerable in intimate relationships. Basically, if you're in their inner circle, you'll be well loved and taken care of.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
What you see of (and in) the ENTJ all depends on how close you are to them.

The view my opponents get of me is DRASTICALLY different from the view my closest friends and relatives get of me. :yes:

With the one closest to me, I'm a big teddy bear. :yes:

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
They are dynamic. Someone I want on my team. And very capable of making me laugh.

If you take a well-rounded xNTP and a well-rounded xNTJ and put them together - and if those two individuals can check their egos at the door, put their differences aside, effectively interact with each other, get along with each other for the long-haul (and not just merely tolerate each other), the things they could accomplish are almost limitless.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
i think the best way to appeal to an entj's softer side is to show you're not a complete dumbass

F

figsfiggyfigs

What you see of (and in) the ENTJ all depends on how close you are to them.

The view my opponents get of me is DRASTICALLY different from the view my closest friends and relatives get of me.

With the one closest to me, I'm a big teddy bear. :yes:

.... that smilie makes me wary.... LOL

But I completely agree. we are total softies. :D

_dp

MBTI Type
enfj
Enneagram
1w2
I'm told that an ENFJ male often appears ENTJ-ish but with a softer side here and there ;D
I think I can appear ENTJish at times, especially when we're doing like a group assignment and people rely on me to delegate work/tell them what to do/hold the group together etc.

I find using Te is relatively fun

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I melt around those I love. A select few (normally one at a time) welcome to experience my world of softness. But in public, they're more like a sidekick to me who I don't really care for (funnily enough, if I'm with someone I don't love, I'll often see them more as a prize). It's just a public image.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
The one ENTJ I know is very very loyal and dependable with those that he truly cares about and holds in high esteem.

Also, he generally gives good, practical advice (though some times a bit crass) when it comes to complicated emotional issues.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We are not all business and what not....

Say something decent and positive about an ENTJ you have known.
My ENTJ friend once handed me $500 so I could stay at a motel for a week when I got evicted. He's also great to hang out with and has an awesome sense of humor.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And over ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were still all about business

Little_Sticks

Genuinely enigmatic and charismatic. Secretly genuinely care about where the world is headed and want to help guide it to a more meaningful state and are very open-minded where their philosophies don't conflict with another. They can sacrifice themselves to their work in order to do what they think is best, but most people don't see or understand this. Paradoxically, their biggest enemies can sometimes be their treasured friends - they love those that can challenge them. Underneath the cold unrelenting masks used to protect them from the stupid they see in the world are passionate kind people that cherish those who can understand them and help bring about a more fulfilling human world.