• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] You know you're an ENTP when...

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
- "Logic gets you from A to B, imagination gets you everywhere" means to you "A and B are everywhere"

hahahaahaha...that made me laugh and put my hands together in a compliment to you

-when you go from being 5 to 25 (yrs old) in less than a sentence
-when you intrigue the living crap out of yourself in a totally non-egocentric way...or thats what you and the rest of the T world thinks. Fs are just thinking who the fuck is this retard
-when you...(fuck i totally forgot what i was gonna say here. im not even joking)

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
-when you sometimes feel pity for the girl who fall for you cuz you know how much of a jackass you can seem at times
-when you hide your insecurities by being funny and sometimes even convince yourself of the same. then life happens and you are like 'i saw this coming a mile away'

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
-when you...(fuck i totally forgot what i was gonna say here. im not even joking)
Fuck YES!

...Wait, what was I gonna say next?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
hahahaahaha...that made me laugh and put my hands together in a compliment to you

-when you go from being 5 to 25 (yrs old) in less than a sentence
-when you intrigue the living crap out of yourself in a totally non-egocentric way...or thats what you and the rest of the T world thinks. Fs are just thinking who the fuck is this retard

-when you sometimes feel pity for the girl who fall for you cuz you know how much of a jackass you can seem at times
-when you hide your insecurities by being funny and sometimes even convince yourself of the same. then life happens and you are like 'i saw this coming a mile away'

Fuck YES!

...Wait, what was I gonna say next?

:yes:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Continue being thoroughly convinced you are correct even when someone proves you wrong.
Again, that's Fi, or at least a failure to "live up to the full potential" of what Ne+Ti+Fe stands for
I gladly admit I'm wrong and welcomes further expansions of my mind to new perspectives and a better overall view of the complex systems/feed back loops surrounding us on a "physical and culturall" level (" " because the two are really one, metaphysics are just a failure of imagination)

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Bullshit. ENTPs do not grow up, and those that do are not ENTPs.

:jew:

Well, you can't really say without empirical data. I'm not 38 yet, so I wouldn't know, and the continuity of one's personality is mostly caused by the slow rate of change within the brain/body combination through the years, but if u cumulate the change over a long period and compare the start point to the end point you could end up with pretty important modification in terms of behavior or internal experience/flavor of one's mind.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, you can't really say without empirical data.
HA! ENTPs do not need facts. We're too good for facts. Damn facts, being all... fact-y and shit.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
HA! ENTPs do not need facts. We're too good for facts. Damn facts, being all... fact-y and shit.

I love data, data makes me happy, data keeps me interested. I'd marry data and make little meme kids.
They're cool, you don't have to pamper them or anything, you just let other people get infected and see the network spread, then enjoy it when it comes back to you, all grown up and stuff

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
-When you disregard the phrase, "can't."
-When people say you look serious, and you crack a huge grin.
-When people take you seriously, and you try not to crack a huge grin.
-When you can't genuinely convince someone, only manipulate them.
-When you ask yourself, "Wait- how many things am I doing at once right now?" then stop what you're doing because you forgot when you asked the question.

Oh, and- if you're the visual type- you may often think in charts, graphs, and mathematical figures.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Bullshit. ENTPs do not grow up, and those that do are not ENTPs.

:jew:

nah...you just develop your Ti and begin to take the Ne-resulting ideas one step further where they either glorify or collapse

then there is Fe...

instead of segregating between thinking and feelings as we do by using Fe when convenient and being a wall when shit hits the fan, you combine them and see them as one. you learn to respect even understand others' feelings....and a whooole bunch of other crap

then one night you get frustrated with life and go WTF, where did my teen years go, i want them back. then you wake up the next morning thanking the universe you are still you

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
nah...you just develop your Ti and begin to take the Ne-resulting ideas one step further where they either glorify or collapse
Interestingly, my Ti has actually eroded over time. I was either INTP or very close to it when I was a kid. I've grown lazier about digging for info since then, and my Ne has taken over. Now I ridiculously overuse it.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Interestingly, my Ti has actually eroded over time. I was either INTP or very close to it when I was a kid. I've grown lazier about digging for info since then, and my Ne has taken over. Now I ridiculously overuse it.

Everybody had to touch you to check if you were real, which led to high oxytocin level and finally addiction, forcing you toward extroversion like in that moth and flame story.

And one day they'll find you dead, drowned in a group hug

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp

digging for info is a manifestation of Ti, not Ti itself.

i can try to put it in words but i dont want to since that limits the concept to the vocabulary i use which i already know to be not that expansive

but what the hell...

interpretation #1- Ti is what takes the idea from your subconscious (which i designate as Ne ejaculation area) and analyzes it to see if it works in the current context or not. context can be appropriateness if you are talking to people. context can be relevance of the idea if you are trying to pick apart a scenario...

all that said, Ti can be devloped but entps NEED experience to guide them. i think thats where our Si kicks in.

sculpting

digging for info is a manifestation of Ti, not Ti itself.

i can try to put it in words but i dont want to since that limits the concept to the vocabulary i use which i already know to be not that expansive

but what the hell...

interpretation #1- Ti is what takes the idea from your subconscious (which i designate as Ne ejaculation area) and analyzes it to see if it works in the current context or not. context can be appropriateness if you are talking to people. context can be relevance of the idea if you are trying to pick apart a scenario...

all that said, Ti can be devloped but entps NEED experience to guide them. i think thats where our Si kicks in.

lies lies lies (well except for that Si bit)

Have a snack:

R4.jpg