• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ti] What is Ti to you?

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
Chaolioe:

let me help you put the nail in the coffin by addressing your INFERIOR function-

If you're an INTP, your inferior function would be Extraverted Feeling. You'd rather not have to deal with social contracts and niceties because it all seems rather redundant and unnecessary sometimes, and really just too much effort?

If you're an INFP, your inferior function would be Extraverted Thinking. You don't think that it makes any sense to try and analyse situations without considering the context- the idea of "impersonal analysis" doesn't appeal to you, because it seems doomed to fail. You have to understand how people feel about something before you pass judgement, and statistics alone don't give you confidence. (Like you'd be uncomfortable firing someone just because of statistically bad performance, because perhaps they might be going through a traumatic experience outside of work?)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Are you kidding? I thrive on INFx approval. Who doesn't?!

waves hands
me, me me

28602353378601.jpg

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Ti is the way I assign value to the array of variables in my life. It causes me to analyze all of the variables of a given system/situation by breaking the system down to its component parts, viewing them in isolation, and then evaluating them for a logically consistent interplay. If there is a logical inconsistency in a given system, then I attempt to tweak my values and beliefs so as to make the system consistent again.

Ti finds the unstable cracks in my ego's brick wall, removes the weak components, and fortifies the wall with new bricks.

Johnfloyd6675

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Ti is the way I assign value to the array of variables in my life. It causes me to analyze all of the variables of a given system/situation by breaking the system down to its component parts, viewing them in isolation, and then evaluating them for a logically consistent interplay. If there is a logical inconsistency in a given system, then I attempt to tweak my values and beliefs so as to make the system consistent again.

I would have bet someone else's kidney that an INTJ wrote that. That is cold, brother. But that's the beauty of the ENTP structure, the Ti is like this secret police that go in when the moment is right and smooths out the bedsheets after an intuitive midday quickie.

I find that my only conscious, deliberative acts of Thinking recently have probably been in the company of drunk and high Sensors and Feelers, who tend not to know what the master plan is or what we're doing in 15 minutes, so I do exercise this precise logic of what we're gonna do now, like a damn ENTJ. Subtler Ti that I experience gently pushes my Ne-fueled train of thought back onto the rails when I start wondering who to call about joining the Mafia and other ENTP nonsense like that. I believe that it's Ti saying in my head, "you should not do that. That is a bad idea. You would not be good at the Mafia."

Ti
Rubber band man
wild as the Taliban
9 in my right
.45 in my other hand