• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What are you currently Reading?!?!( recommendation, review, etc)

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card. Incredibly well written, and it has a spectacular storyline with an ending that left my jaw hanging for at least five minutes.

Firestarter, by Stephen King. It's not a horror story like the majority of his books, but rather a sort of Science Fiction/ Fantasy novel. It revolves around the government manhunt for the protagonist and his daughter, who have developed psychic abilities (pyrokinesis and mind control, namely) due to a government experiment. His writing style is difficult to get adjusted to if you've never read him before, but it's one of the better books of the genre.

Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson. I generally hate reading biographies, but Steve Jobs was an interesting guy with an interesting life. The author's pretty talented, too.

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Basic Writings of Nietzsche Translated by Walter Kaufmann

9.5/10. Nietzsche was and is one of the most controversial ideologues in history, and a fantastic writer. He doesn't write in strict, formal argumentation, as was typical of german philosophers, but in serpentine and verbose sentences, which I appreciate greatly. Worth picking up if you're looking for a heavy and interesting read.