• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Pictures for the 4 dimensions

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Hey guys,

I need some pictures, which illustrate the difference between I/E, S/N, T/F and P/J. Maybe cartoons, maybe famous people (would be good, if they're german) or maybe some crazy pictures.

I am working on a funny PowerPoint presentation for the model.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extravert-Introvert

get-along.jpg

Intuitive-Sensing

1.jpg

Feeling-Thinking

082707nerd.jpg

Judging-Perception

pac-man_costume.jpg

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
I have some good pictures on my desktop, but I don't know how to post them here. The "Insert Image" button will only let me take pictures from off the internet.

If someone could explain the process of getting images from off my desktop, I'd be happy post some pictures.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have some good pictures on my desktop, but I don't know how to post them here. The "Insert Image" button will only let me take pictures from off the internet.

If someone could explain the process of getting images from off my desktop, I'd be happy post some pictures.

ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting

Upload image there

Copy the direct link to the image (select and ctrl+c)

Click on the insert image button when making a post here and paste the link. (ctrl+v)

Post the post!

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
lol that second one is hilarious, but what does it have to do with anything? My advice? Show pictures of famous figures who you think personify a certain type. Like show Einstein for Thinking and Mahatma Ghandi for feeling. Well, I'd assume he's feeling, but I don't know much about him.

olly_olly

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Like show Einstein for Thinking and Mahatma Ghandi for feeling. Well, I'd assume he's feeling, but I don't know much about him.
Well I dont want to get too much into it with you on this but I think Ghandi is, maybe just a little, more of a thinker, he was a pretty smart fellow.

P

Phantonym

Well I dont want to get too much into it with you on this but I think Ghandi is, maybe just a little, more of a thinker, he was a pretty smart fellow.

Oi, oi, olly_olly. That doesn't really sound nice. Gandhi is mostly regarded as an INFJ. But that's beside the point. Being smart has nothing to do with being a thinker or a feeler. ;)

olly_olly

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Oi, oi, olly_olly. That doesn't really sound nice. Gandhi is mostly regarded as an INFJ. But that's beside the point. Being smart has nothing to do with being a thinker or a feeler. ;)
Ok I can see your point. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of philosophically smart, which I guess would also mean feeling lol, wow I didn't really think about that one.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The second picture has everything to do with intuitive and sensing!

The girl is clearly the sensor. She has her feet on th ground, a goal in her mind and clearly annoyed by the intuitive guy, who with his head in the clouds, fails to realize the certain doom that will await him upon release. He is the epitome of intuitiveness, and she of sensorness.

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
The second picture has everything to do with intuitive and sensing!

The girl is clearly the sensor. She has her feet on th ground, a goal in her mind and clearly annoyed by the intuitive guy, who with his head in the clouds, fails to realize the certain doom that will await him upon release. He is the epitome of intuitiveness, and she of sensorness.

That makes sense I guess, though it looks like the intuitor is about to get his face smashed into the ground by she-hulk sensor.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am regularly metaphorically smashed into the ground by sensors. But I don't mind. :D

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp

he stuck to his ideals through motivations from within.

xnfjs are the only breed i know capable of achieving that

P

Phantonym

That makes sense I guess, though it looks like the intuitor is about to get his face smashed into the ground by she-hulk sensor.

Maybe the sensor is trying desperately to hang on to the intuitive guy so that he wouldn't drift off to the space. It's all about balance, the presence of both sensors and intuitives and other "things" keeps the world from exploding. :laugh:

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
he stuck to his ideals through motivations from within.

xnfjs are the only breed i know capable of achieving that

Well I am an INTJ and I think I am very capable of keeping to my ideals through internal motivation. My ideals are just of a slightly different nature.

I agree with you though. Ghandi does seem more F-ish.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've made some lately for my website...

extravert.jpg
introvert.jpg

sensing.jpg
intuitive.jpg

thinking.jpg
feeling.jpg

judgingx.jpg
perceiving.jpg

As my site is in Dutch, there are some Dutch words on it.
The diagram on the T picture says: "Goal, Means, Cost"
The words on the F picture say: "Thank you"

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Extrovert
crazy_tshirt-p2357323572555868243yex_400.jpg

Introvert
introvert.jpg