• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] how are INTP look wise?

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
are they good looking? average? below average? I know every individual is different but I'm talking about general.

P

Phantonym

How do people look in general? That's how INTP's and all the others types look as well.

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
How do people look in general? That's how INTP's and all the others types look as well.

well, I'm really picky and I know I won't mate with anyone who's average or below average. I'm pretty sure most INTP are picky too.

Amphion

MBTI Type
ENTP
The point is there's no correlation between temperament and attractiveness (which is in the eye of the beholder anyway). Would you ask, "How are hot girls personality-wise?"

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
No, there is no (clear) correlation between type and beauty. But there most certainly is a correlation between type and appearance. Although that one is not rock solid either.

Amphion

MBTI Type
ENTP
Meaning you can look at a picture of someone and guess their type? I'd like to see that proven in a prospective, randomized trial with enough enrollment to reach statistical significance.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTPs are very, very intelligent so it'd follow they're of somewhat above-average attractiveness. They likely have little sense of fashion and appearance though.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I general would guess that INTP somatotyping would fall into the tall, thin and lanky. Most would prolly would have limited fashion sense. There would however be many exceptions to the rule.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
well, I'm really picky and I know I won't mate with anyone who's average or below average. I'm pretty sure most INTP are picky too.

Don't get it, are you looking to date an INTP? If that's the case, and looks matter to you, just date someone you're attracted to, some things in life are simple like that.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's a big "general". I would say as average as anyone.

But sharing some things...

the natural. The INTP personality--I don't know if that's attractive to the general population. Shape of face, genetic aesthetics structure, etc varies too much.

If common behaviors are averaged as a result of personality (e.g. clothing, style, baths, exercise, clumsiness), an INTP could look messy, arched back, long messy hair, and possibly old clothing.

So, Below average of expectations of society. Which is, sadly, a no.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Wellt he tertiary Si reportedly makes taking care of the ody quite a central priority to the INNTP. it applies in my case but not sure if the generalization would hold up to a study.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
No offense but this is a silly question. You cannot type someone by the way they look, you are turning what we do here into Astrology.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
The INTP females I've met irl have been all over the board in the way they keep themselves up. The meet-up I went to, like, eightish years ago was with three INTP women. One was pretty plain (but that might have been due to chronic illness), one was tomboy, but sexy, and one was conventionally lovely.

I've met a few INTP males at meet-ups and they were all over the place, too.

My particular INTP is clean but sometimes his hair and beard get a little long and he is perpetually rumpled. The way he looks is not a big priority.

I think part of it depends where they work.

sculpting

INTPs are kinda funny-I mean the ones I know. One is a chemist who has acid holes etched in his shirt. Another has six really awesome, expensive blue shirts that are finely pressed everyday. All he wears are the blue shirts. Another does this odd thing where he wears stripes on top and stripes on bottom but they dont quite match so I end up giving him fashion advice. (You have no idea the irony in me giving someone else fashion advice.) Another didnt tie his shoes.

But they are all cute!:wubbie:

(ENTPs-ah, tert Fe is sexy.... just sayin)

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
kinda like this
cousin_it01thumb.jpg

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Vacant eyes.

I disagree. We have tons of eyes.

It's just that there isn't even one of them looking into your eyes.

Not vacant, more like unfocused. :p

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
^^^I onyl recently learnt that people like eye contact. I don't seek it, so have to make a conscious effort to remember to do it, but its surprisingly effective for something so trivial. Especially effective with women.