• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] how are INTP look wise?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank god this thread was made here and not INTPc.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Personality =/= physical looks.

The_World_As_Will

Eh, Not totally convinced that personality type can be deduced from pieces of fabric that we put on. I would agree to sensors that we look "lost" *sigh* That's been said to me on numerous occasions by an ISTJ friend.

As for how we look, here's me

here

here

and lastly here

Although I guess in retrospect I would look more like an ENTJ, or an INTJ, but alas i am not, Honestly i think we find what makes us the most comfortable and if it happens to look "nice" to those in society than well hey that works too! but it's not an active effort of trying to look good for other people, too much effort lol

the soulless one

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
By collective standards, I don't know, but I tend to find other INTPs being more attractive in their way of being than most other types. I probably find them the most attractive, initially.

For me, I don't really try too much with my appearance and get criticized by SJ parents for it, but if I want to look good, I can look very attractive in the stand-offish, androgynous way.