• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How many girls can an INTP juggle at once?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No my girls are not imaginary. They are very real, full of emotions but overall pretty sweet. All women are sweet.
You probably don't even realize how demeaning even this statement is. It makes women sound mindless and subservient. Not all women are sweet. Women are a counterpart and reflection of whatever it is men are, just as men are in relationship to women.

It is true that there are many men or women available who desire open relationships that aren't based on too much commitment or involvement because they have other priorities, and that is their choice. I will say that the inability to treat one other human being with respect, honesty, and devotion, to never be able to completely give your heart to them, and when you start getting close to have to find another, is in the majority of cases a sign of a stingy lover.

We've all read throughout history the many, many Don Juan clique's in which men demonstrate an extraordinary level of power over women. This has been heralded as the epitome of the great lover, but these tales are never told by the women. Great lover? How come it was never memorable enough to inspire a woman to express it in song, painting, or poem at some point in history? Why didn't a Medieval Dame, Bourgeois lady, a princess, or a Dutchess ever tell the tale of that great lover who had her and so many others? No one except the men ever seem to remember.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You're correct. The fact of the matter is that it becomes very hard to give up something you love. And even when you do, sometimes you want back what you had and feel great that the person is still there to love you again all over again.
So essentially, when you say love, you mean love as in "I really love chocolate! It tastes so good, I just can't quit eating it!"

I can understand why you'd feel that way, but I don't think that kind of love really buys you an unselfish award or any moral high ground.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
You probably don't even realize how demeaning even this statement is. It makes women sound mindless and subservient. Not all women are sweet. Women are a counterpart and reflection of whatever it is men are, just as men are in relationship to women.
Well it probably does sound a bit demeaning if you take it that way. I tend to be a "bit" demeaning but not intentionally. It mostly happens when I understand how a woman needs to continue being a woman instead of trying to step in areas where men excel and then get hurt in the process. This is when I hug them, mess up their hair and tell them they're sweet without getting into all the details. Sure, they probably feel like little girls, but they either remain that way or decide to grow up into "ladies" then becomes a choice they'll make when ready. I believe in the reflection of men analogy. That is why I cherish the femininity in a women. It's when they do not share the depths of their desires, their feelings, insecurities and the details, details, details, that makes it that much more of a struggle.

It is true that there are many men or women available who desire open relationships that aren't based on too much commitment or involvement because they have other priorities, and that is their choice. I will say that the inability to treat one other human being with respect, honesty, and devotion, to never be able to completely give your heart to them, and when you start getting close to have to find another, is in the majority of cases a sign of a stingy lover.
For those that run away when the intimacy grows in my book is more like a "scary cat". When the intimacy grows, my love grows. I know this because I feel this in my heart. I'm not really in what you call "open" relationships but simply assert my rights to do with my life as I please. I feel that if I want to speak or be with someone interesting or loving on a particular day or travel with them out of town because they invite me or want to be with me that I should be with them without any guilt. I had already attempted to keep things hidden away and it just did not allow me to enjoy the time. Now I simply, assertively, do what I want at 100%. The word Open sounds very shallow. Let's call it "Working relationships". It doesn't mean it's perfect, it doesn't mean it's not. Perfect moments in an imperfectly defined relationship still count because the moments "exist" or truly came to pass and can or not become and remain as cherished moments in our collective past. Tools to help envision more in the collective future. It's when individuals, fed up with their imperfectly "defined" relationship moap and groan about a future they have not yet step toward creating. Kind of like a misapplication of the Relativity Theory in the love arena. Why worry about what hasn't happened before it even happens. Then the individuals goes on the trail of deny that all the wonderful moments even existed. That is silly in my opinion to deny that the good times where false. It's the classic, "you never loved me..." it was all a sham... this and that... Come on please. That is like saying that the food you ate that day, the wine, sunset and everything else was also false.

I give my heart to them, all of it, period. Whether they enhance it and vice versa, by learning to be the best happens or not is all a matter of effort, some destiny, hope and in some cases, I'm starting to think, the right combination.

We've all read throughout history the many, many Don Juan clique's in which men demonstrate an extraordinary level of power over women. This has been heralded as the epitome of the great lover, but these tales are never told by the women. Great lover? How come it was never memorable enough to inspire a woman to express it in song, painting, or poem at some point in history? Why didn't a Medieval Dame, Bourgeois lady, a princess, or a Dutchess ever tell the tale of that great lover who had her and so many others? No one except the men ever seem to remember.
Well, the way I see it is that great lovers many times treat a women with their 50% more than their happy lovers treat them with their 100%. These women see that the 50% could be more but do not stick around to let it grow. Great lovers take their time. That is not to say that they never give their full heart but rather that maybe their heart is in the process of growing and growing and growing to the point that on the calibration meter, it has the potential of a 150% heart glow that continually revs up high and higher on the rev meter. I'm not talking sex. Simply love. What the heart feels and wants. I personally feel that some women want to really really love and feel it in their veins. Others may opt for security and take a sweet route. I personally need to love love and yes go through the drama of knowing this one is sticking around.

Since I'm on the subject, let's talk about the love act. The love act and how we even expect it to last, 30, 40, 50 years. If we think that (men) we're gonna keep it hard that long, passed on passionless moments that have no end in mind, we're in for challenge. It may sound sad to say but beneath the hurt and pain, I genuinely believe that some women cherish the desire feeling above the logic, the ownership, the whole set of social pressures. When they are with you and feel you authentically, they simply know in the same manner they know themselves and understand that they couldn't possibly put on the show without the heartly attachment of full fledged delivery of the soul.

Why have not women told the story? Well, simple. They dare not share their story that still exists because they are waiting for him to return!

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
As for the straight yes or no. Well, with some it's mostly a neither one because I essentially take the fifth and assert my rights to privacy and explain that I do not to disclose things I do not wish to. Do they know? Well of course they know. Women do things on purpose to figure things out on their own, like leaving clues in your house and such. For example, one may "accidentally" leave her earrings on the dresser, hair clip in the restroom, bring a flower pot over or even call when their intuition tells them that I'm with someone.
So that's a no.

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
As many women as he can pickup from a thread thinly disguised to convince everyone what a macho man he is.

"Do all INTP have 8' cocks"?

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
As many women as he can pickup from a thread thinly disguised to convince everyone what a macho man he is.

"Do all INTP have 8' cocks"?
Here in Mexico, where the word "macho" sort of originated, we use centimeters !!

It sounds much larger using the metric system !!

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
So essentially, when you say love, you mean love as in "I really love chocolate! It tastes so good, I just can't quit eating it!"

I can understand why you'd feel that way, but I don't think that kind of love really buys you an unselfish award or any moral high ground.
Of course it is much more than chocolate. Waking up each morning and talking to your chocolates, telling them I miss you, I love you and wanting see them goes beyond the moral grounds. I'm a believer and have read the Bible several times, in English, Spanish and now I'm reading it Latin. I can tell you that I understand how monogamy is appropriate in many cases and also understand the many cases where concubines and other spouses also made their case.

I believe you look selfish in the other persons eyes when from a different perspective you can seem very giving and quite the opposite.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
So essentially, when you say love, you mean love as in "I really love chocolate carob! It tastes so good, I just can't quit eating it!"

Fixed

Chocolate has an existential emotional connection with some which is very close to true love. ;)

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I had informal relationships going with 2 or 3 girls at a time at one point, didn't really find any stress in it because I chose like-minded girls.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Of course it is much more than chocolate. Waking up each morning and talking to your chocolates, telling them I miss you, I love you and wanting see them goes beyond the moral grounds. I'm a believer and have read the Bible several times, in English, Spanish and now I'm reading it Latin. I can tell you that I understand how monogamy is appropriate in many cases and also understand the many cases where concubines and other spouses also made their case.

I believe you look selfish in the other persons eyes when from a different perspective you can seem very giving and quite the opposite.
Nah, you're only giving what it takes to get what you want. Just like I give the store money for chocolate.

As I've said before, I'm not making a case for monogamy here and hell, if you want to use the Bible to justify your actions, you could throw one of your 'concubines' out the door and let her be gang raped all night to save your own skin. The Bible records that and never says a word against the guy. In fact, when he chopped up her body and sent pieces of it to his countrymen, they were all outraged -- about the offense committed against him.

It's irrelevant because I believe people can have loving, satisfying non-monogamous relationships. You don't need to sell me on that point. From what I've heard, it takes a lot of trust, open communication, and a willingness of all parties to be involved in that kind of relationship. It's not my cup of tea, but to each her own.

My problem, as I've said before, is that you are putting your own pleasure over the well-being of another person. You don't want to be monogamous? Cool. Be with women that don't want a man to have an exclusive relationship with her. If it starts out that way and at some point, the woman changes her mind and wants an exclusive relationship, tell her you have no desire or intention to ever have that kind of relationship with her. That you intend to see any woman you want to for the indefinite future. If she can't seem to let go, but is clinging to you from insecurity, etc break it off, don't string her along with false hope just because you find her a tasty treat.

Unique

You really froze me with this one. But, I do have a quite logical response, really.

You see, most humans are not really shallow but rather deep in their own unique way. Of course, we tend to gravitate to those that share our interests and all that but there really is a whole world out there within each and everyone of us.

I'm like an explorer. I like to imagine and believe in all the stuff in Hollywood movies because to some extent, they can exist in someones life somewhere.

Yes, sex is important but at the same time so magically capable of dissipating any "emotional drain" that could develop. Believe me, I get my rest. Take siestas almost everyday from about 11-1pm or from 2-4pm and even though emotional fatigue works its way into our bodies, I still view it as a mind thing. Sex is both so why not allow it to works its way into our daily schedules and do it's magic with one, two or even three partners that love you see the truth in your eyes.

I think you are fooling yourself into thinking you are using logic, you are clearly value based

and LOL at an INTP becoming frozen, you argue/debate nothing like an NT

Nah, you're only giving what it takes to get what you want. Just like I give the store money for chocolate.

As I've said before, I'm not making a case for monogamy here and hell, if you want to use the Bible to justify your actions, you could throw one of your 'concubines' out the door and let her be gang raped all night to save your own skin. The Bible records that and never says a word against the guy. In fact, when he chopped up her body and sent pieces of it to his countrymen, they were all outraged -- about the offense committed against him.

It's irrelevant because I believe people can have loving, satisfying non-monogamous relationships. You don't need to sell me on that point. From what I've heard, it takes a lot of trust, open communication, and a willingness of all parties to be involved in that kind of relationship. It's not my cup of tea, but to each her own.

My problem, as I've said before, is that you are putting your own pleasure over the well-being of another person. You don't want to be monogamous? Cool. Be with women that don't want a man to have an exclusive relationship with her. If it starts out that way and at some point, the woman changes her mind and wants an exclusive relationship, tell her you have no desire or intention to ever have that kind of relationship with her. That you intend to see any woman you want to for the indefinite future. If she can't seem to let go, but is clinging to you from insecurity, etc break it off, don't string her along with false hope just because you find her a tasty treat.

Obviously the OP doesn't want his real intentions to be clear to these women because if they knew they had no chance at a exclusive relationship with him he wouldn't get what he wants

The pathetic part is rather than accepting this fundamental truth about the he chooses to make excuses and justifications

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
I think you are fooling yourself into thinking you are using logic, you are clearly value based

and LOL at an INTP becoming frozen, you argue/debate nothing like an NT
Since when did INTP lack values? I really do not care to remain an INTP to begin with, if that is even possible. That is just the type the MBTI dished out.

Obviously the OP doesn't want his real intentions to be clear to these women because if they knew they had no chance at a exclusive relationship with him he wouldn't get what he wants

The pathetic part is rather than accepting this fundamental truth about the he chooses to make excuses and justifications
Don't we all justify our actions?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The INTP is far more likely to be juggled by three women and not notice.

heart

heart on fire
This is an F-Male over compensation thing. "I am such a stud!"

My FOLK diagnosis is ENFP.

:D

ENFP - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving

Male ENFPs

Gender differences can be significant for males because the qualities most associated with ENFPs are more traditionally attributed to females: sociability, desire/need to please, intuition, spontaneity, and concern for other people.

As a result, when an ENFP male "plays" into those natural preferences of his personality, he can find himself outside the male "establishment." Ironically, this may set him up to overcompensate and behave in ways atypical for ENFPs -- to be, for example, competitive or overly argumentative.

Seeking group approval, he may get involved with contact sports or other "tough" activities, though he would really prefer to be elsewhere. ENFP males, somewhat more than other F males, may also fall into the trap of physical seduction as a way of establishing their masculinity. Indeed, both male and female ENFPs can be intellectually and physically seductive...

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
This is an F-Male over compensation thing. "I am such a stud!"

My FOLK diagnosis is ENFP.

:D

Wrong. Apart from the fact that it's impossible to type someone based ona few posts outside of any context, you're not taking into account cultural difference. I'm from a latin background and this is just the way men talk, NT's included. I talk this way with my latino friends and cousins and I can assure you I'm not ENFP.

Less FOLK, please!:nono: