• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How many girls can an INTP juggle at once?

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
Seconded. A lot of INTPs have a pretty rough time believing in things like God or general mysticism, much less something that you can fairly effectively punch full of holes with statistics, experiments and observation.

Believing in God is the easy part, trust me. Trying to be perfect once you understand how all the rules can be "laid out" and rationalizing your exceptions is the challenging part. This is why I believe, making "full of love" decisions saves the day and brings a whole other realm into the picture.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
since they talk to them almost exclusively over the net and computers are like an extra arm to them, then i'm guessing the number would be infinite.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
From what I've observed irl, barely 1.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Imaginary friends with benefits or even friends with imaginary benefits don't count. Just sayin'.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
since they talk to them almost exclusively over the net and computers are like an extra arm to them, then i'm guessing the number would be infinite.

I have to remind people that the fact there are many 'emotionally distressed' or otherwise 'clingy' girls out there on the net that believe they are my girlfriends, doesn't mean I am juggling them! :D

I don't even have time for one girlfriend, let alone being willing to juggle multiple.

I think, if given the time and challenge, throwing moral standards out of the window. I could juggle a damn lot of women, if I wanted too. But I have absolutely no reason or interest in spending time with people in such a way. And a relationship for me is only worth it if it's based on dedication, honesty and trust. That's the only way for me to even bother with the relationship, and give some of my time to it.

But back on topic.

Marquix!
As a religious person, how do you justify your actions?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I don't have too much trouble believing that an INTP could be proficient in whatever area s/he decides to focus their energies on, including, for lack of a better term, sexual conquests. Not too many of them seem to choose that area of interest, though.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
Personally, if I was one of those women, I'd wanna know what it is you want. A serious relationship? Fuckbuddies? Open relationship? [insert whatever you can think of]?
Well, I think it is all a case by case "what do you want" situation. For example, since you asked... "if I was one of those women..." ... I decided to take a look. I'm new to this Typology stuff so a month ago I would have not understood how similar you would have been to my INFP babies momma. In her case. I simply wanted to spend enjoyable time with someone doing things like talking, going shopping, analyzing our lives, relating to the differences in others and being friends. I do not try and put labels on things by telling a women. Hey girl, listen. "We are fuckbuddies, ok" Come on. That would be a blow to the feminine integrity. I would feel the same way if it were done to me. What could I possibly want then? Well to have the satisfaction of sleeping well every evening knowing that I'm living life till the fullest and not saving myself for "miss right" when maybe I'm not yet the "Mr Right" to begin with. I like to view being appreciative of the lovely people that are brought into your life as a gift of destiny that teaches you.

You do what you want, and what suits you, but not letting me know or deceiving me into thinking you'll build a life with me while you rather have an open realtionship is something I'm not exactly down for, and yes, I do believe I have a right to know, and get the same privileges as you. Instead of leaving me guessing and having a whole bunch of drama to deal with.
I've actually been down the "I have a right to know" thing before and understand what you mean. You probably do have a "right to know" within your world of values and feel that I need to let you know. I however, love law, understand it and also realize that your rights are no better than my and do not cancel out my simple "right to privacy" or "right to think about it". We all have our flaws and if I'm simply not willing to "tie the knot" in a bigger way, its simply because I'm not willing to. I'm not "sold" per se.
You're actually pretty cute because you mention "getting" the same privileges. Well, that is a gender thing. Since you're a women, maybe you have to deal with how society will view you and that added burden makes things not feel "fair". Why would you have to understand the privilege rule hierarchy in order feel that you could do what you want to do in the first place. Yes, there is drama to deal with but its probably personal drama that goes on in your heart since your more prone to feel instead of think about things and justice sometimes in directly correlated with how people are going to pay for things with something that "feels".
Mmm...this sounds more judgemental than it's meant to be. I don't have a problem with the way you view life. I have a potential problem with the apparent lack of information you provide these girls with. Let them know that you prefer this lifestyle. And let them decide if they wanna be a part of that. If you already did this, feel free to disregard my comments.

And yes, you sound very much like a young ENTP to me.[/QUOTE]
The judgmental part is ok. That's why we're on here, right? To let some steam out and speak our mind. (which is something I do in person as well by the way). Your potential problem is exactly that. "Your" problem. Your problem with the apparent lack of information. I'll return to the same thought framework as before and add a another twist to it. Let's for example that you have noticed that these women are generally happy when they are with you and that you are also very happy with them. You have great conversation, etc, etc. All of a sudden, you notice a surge of jealousy boil, their face changes, body language, tone of voice and they go into fit mode. Well, what I do is say this. Hey girl. You have issues. You are obviously dealing with major insecurity issues because jealousy is creeping up on you and as you know. Jealousy is a negative, counterproductive emotion that some people like to, in an easier way, classify as a sin. That venom you feel creep up on you, flow through your veins will eventually create cancers, rot out your heart and keep you from enjoying the fine time we were just having 5 minutes ago watching this movie. If you have a hard time watching a romance movie because it reminds of you another women who is blond and an acquantaince of mine then maybe we should watch War movies, documentaries or listen to music. Maybe you should just leave the house, cool off and call me when you feel better because I was having a great time and you're spoiling it with you damn insecurities. How can you fight being jealous? Maybe hypnosis, revenge I don't know... I have another troubles working on my stuff to have to live, think and act. Grow up I would say.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
I don't have too much trouble believing that an INTP could be proficient in whatever area s/he decides to focus their energies on, including, for lack of a better term, sexual conquests. Not too many of them seem to choose that area of interest, though.
There you go. You see, I finally built up some support here. No my girls are not imaginary. They are very real, full of emotions but overall pretty sweet. All women are sweet.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
There you go. You see, I finally built up some support here. No my girls are not imaginary. They are very real, full of emotions but overall pretty sweet. All women are sweet.

It doesn't seem like you consider these women equals.

powertrip

You ooze ETP.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
How many girls can an INTP juggle at once?

Undoubtedly less than an ISTP. Se-ers generally have better hand-eye coordination and work-out more (girls are heavy!), doncha know?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It doesn't seem like you consider these women equals.

powertrip

You ooze ETP.

Agreed.

@ Op: Also, I'd appreciate you not calling me cute in that way. As for growing up...I'm sorry, but I cannot help but find that a bit ironic and funny.

To each his own. I'm just glad I don't have you in my life. No offense :)

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, four??? Now that I find really tough. I think three is the max (unless you have a career where you travel alot and lots of cash to finance it).

I've found 2 to be a nice harmony but I can say that I really miss my third angle in the mix right now.

You asked what they can juggle, not the ideal.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you reconsider your type?
He means you're probably not an INTP. If you have the energy to entertain three women (One is generally enough hassle for a Thinker -- especially an introverted one), you're likely an extrovert.

Unless you're making this shit up to impress a bunch of strangers on the interwebs, which is sonething an INTP would do. In that case, don't reconsider it.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Also, I feel that this

These guys are my PP (personality peers) and they sound all hung up, repressed, locked in and full of zits

Doesn't sound too much like something most INTPs are as necessarily averse to as you are.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well I found it rather justifying when I read in the Myers Briggs profile that INTP's seem to define their own mating patterns, generally outside of the social norms.

In my case, its simply the long search for the right one that will make the difference.

If you have multiple relationships with different people on different days of the week because of work, distance or what have you, it seems like part of humanity that you are talking and sharing intimate moments with another human that has emotions, needs and finds you an interesting potential lifelong partner. Who knows if things will last a year, two, three or even 10 years.

Giving life and others my best in my book means loving without succumbing to the "jealous" demands of partners that want it all knowing all the while that things are not ideally the best match.

You sound like an ENTP.

Also, after this little thread, I hope you aren't expecting to meet women on this site...because I'd say you've ruined the chances of that happening.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Also, after this little thread, I hope you aren't expecting to meet women on this site...because I'd say you've ruined the chances of that happening.

Sounds pretty INTP to me. :D

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Stay the course...everybody hates a flipflopper...just reclaim INTP social awkwardness and you double the return on your investmet as a loveable loser...works for me...