• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJs are the scariest type?

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTJs are a piece of cake when you meet them eye to eye. Tell him straight out that you are on to him and he may buck a bit at first, but then you will be respected. There is no reason to be afraid.

We're the same breed, kinda.

+ 1. Meet them eye to eye, and that should take care of it. :) The ENTJs I know in real-life love a good challenge, and are often disappointed when people give in too easily.

What do you think is the scariest type?

Hmmm, personally, I was unnerved by EXTPs (mostly ESTPs) at times. Their tertiary Fe completely catches me by surprise, and I'm often faced with discussing more personal matters than I desire to share. ESTPs are especially good at directing the feeling environment because they can process emotions faster, and have a greater awareness of them. In essence, not feeling like I'm in control of myself was an unpleasant experience.

However, I'm partially counter-phobic, so I crave the thrill of being thrown off guard. I enjoy learning more about my limitations, and seeking out ways to work around that. None of this self-awareness would have been possible, were it not for those certain people I interacted with.

F

figsfiggyfigs

+ 1. Meet them eye to eye, and that should take care of it. :) The ENTJs I know in real-life love a good challenge, and are often disappointed when people give in too easily.

Hmmm, personally, I was unnerved by EXTPs (mostly ESTPs) at times. Their tertiary Fe completely catches me by surprise, and I'm often faced with discussing more personal matters than I desire to share. ESTPs are especially good at directing the feeling environment because they can process emotions faster, and have a greater awareness of them. In essence, not feeling like I'm in control of myself was an unpleasant experience.

However, I'm partially counter-phobic, so I crave the thrill of being thrown off guard. I enjoy learning more about my limitations, and seeking out ways to work around that. None of this self-awareness would have been possible, were it not for those certain people I interacted with.

ESTP's are probably the only ones that make me feel unsettled, like I don't know what will happen next. They're just TOO good at directing their energy, it really does catch me off guard. However, it's fantastic.

STJ's are really easy to get a long with when they're not stubborn as a mule and refusing to acknowledge other's point of view, and can get pretty mean and selfish(at least the people I know).
ESTJ's are probably the "scariest" superficially.

INT's win at scary otherwise. lol

Kenneth Almighty

MBTI Type
ENXP
I've learned to deal with some ENTJs in my life, and some not. Some, I just ignore entirely.

My physics teacher is, I believe, a very religious ENTJ. He doesn't take any shit from me and I've learned to respect him, disagree with him as I might. Right now we're on good terms.

Given some thought I think my guidance counselor is ENTJ; it's the extroverted sensing that gives him away. I really, really don't like him; he is intimidating, and doesn't muck around, goes straight to the facts. If you're like him then you're liked; not, not.

I don't know, maybe I don't have a correct sense of reality.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Knowing what I know, I'm not scared of any type. This personality stuff shows that most of what people are putting out is just talk.

rav3n

If there is ever an issue I just go head on and confront them. I lay out the issue and say "fix it". IT IS BROKEN. As long as they respect you and you pick your battles, it works very well. The two I worked for loved me...
We have strong boundaries when it comes to issues of respect. Hit us with disrespect out the gate and we write people off, whether we disengage or our back is up and we steamroll. Hit us with unemotionally reasonable rationale and it's all good.

I'm not scared or intimidated by ENTJs. We're the same breed, kinda.
Yes, of all the breeds, INTJs should be able to understand us better.

StrawMan

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTJ's have a strong presence, but they tend to be fair. If you don't kick them to their mental and emotional nuts, and do your job (if they are the boss) they are not scary.

I find more "scary" some people that of seemingly non-existent reasons become annoyed by you, and then start scheming something behind your back. They come in many types.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have no trouble taking the ENTJs I know to task for whatever they say and do. They respond with clear explanations, and do the same to me. It makes for some of the most efficient, thorough, and productive information exchange I experience. The people with whom I can have this sort of no-holds-barred discourse and not be misunderstood (or worse) are very rare.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Personally, INTJs intimidate me the most.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
ENTJs aren't really that scary, you just have to meet them on even ground.

Personally, INFx scare me the most lol, I have no idea what's going on in there.

Idontcare

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Any person that misunderstands nearly everything you do for some sort of deeper meaning and makes the wrong conclusion, everytime, Is scary. It's destructive. (I dont know if that is inherent to any personality type or not)

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
My sister is an ENTJ. She is very nice, usually. When her and I get into arguments, she does not intimidate me. We're usually on common ground, though. She either agrees with me, or I agree with her.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJs aren't intimidating, they're too reasonable.

ESFPs are intimidating. :)

KDude

ENTJs... generally seem trustworthy or funny. Maybe I'm crazy :)

Actually, I'm mostly scared of 400 lb gorillas. Not personality types. I learned early on to just call other people out if they behave unnecessarily aggressive. My track record is pretty good, and they usually turn out to be equal. Only one of them beat the crap out of me.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you disagree, speak up. I respect those who can civilly present an argument before me. Don't let his presence deter you. He's obviously confident in his opinion, so be confident in your rebuttal.

And when you die, make sure to leave me your...

nah just kidding. You'll be fine. :devil: