• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Carl Sagan and Stephen hawking sing about the cosmos.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Sit though the first 15 seconds, the rest is good.
[YOUTUBE="zSgiXGELjbc"]Glorious dawn[/YOUTUBE]

Carl Sagan and Stephen hawking sing about the cosmos.

Last edited:

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Haha, I've seen this before. It always brings a smile to my face! :happy:

P

Phantonym

:D Thanks for posting! There's more from Symphony of Science on YouTube, it's great.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
awesome, never saw this before... I cried like a baby the day Carl Sagan died he was a major influence on my as a boy.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
awesome, never saw this before... I cried like a baby the day Carl Sagan died he was a major influence on my as a boy.

I never found out that he died until I saw comments mentioning it for this music video. I guess my parents were keeping it from me so that I wouldn't feel a great loss after the death of one of my childhood heroes.

When I first found out, I just sat in my chair in disbelieving shock.

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
it's ok, he's one with the universe now

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Cosmos if full beyond measure, with elegant truths, with exquisite interrelationships, the awesome machinery of nature.
Carl Sagan
“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
Stephen Hawking
sagan_hawking.jpg