• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What do INTPs and INTJs think about each other?

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
That could easily be explained by your weak N which this sort of thing seems to rest heavily on or do you just have your type listed as istp as an April fools joke?

Either some moderator is changing users types as an april fools joke, or I made a typo. ;)

I don't see what the strength of someone's iNtuition has to do with this particular sexual preference though. what is "N" about liking cartoons?

freedom geek

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
Either some moderator is changing users types as an april fools joke, or I made a typo. ;)

I don't see what the strength of someone's iNtuition has to do with this particular sexual preference though. what is "N" about liking cartoons?

Disregard of social norms...

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Disregard of social norms...

I'm not sure mate, I could find you a lot of sensors I know who are into comics and anime, etc.,n ot that it really matters. Though I think you are right that it's an IxTx thing.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The only fictional girl you've been attracted to is a cartoon?

That's pretty fucked up INTJ.

Dude, let's face it: if somebody dedicated weeks on end to Internet-debating the precise specs of the Millennium Falcon? He's probably an INTP.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At least the INTP doesn't want to fuck the Aluminum Falcon.

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm an INTJ and while I love the INTPs and ENTPs I've met, I get kinda annoyed by the ENTJs.

Martin997

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
im pretty sure my dad is an INTJ, and I really occasionally dont like him, his mind seems to be too narrow in his doings. ofcourse not every INTJ is THE same, I do know an INTJ girl (well im 95% sure she is an INTJ) and i really click with her, we argue about almost anything but its all fun and we both seem to enjoy it.

overall i think my J brothers and sisters are sexy as hell with their juicy minds... mmmm delicious knowledge filled brains

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I'm an INTJ and while I love the INTPs and ENTPs I've met, I get kinda annoyed by the ENTJs.

The INTJ's I know don't tend to get on with the ENTJ's I knwo either. Maybe it's an issue of the INTJ strongly defending their boundaries, and the ENTJ having plans which encroach on those boundaries.

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
The only fictional girl you've been attracted to is a cartoon?

That's pretty fucked up INTJ.

Lol honestly the closest thing I've had to a crush on a fictional character was on Daria Morgendorffer, who was a cartoon. She's just so AWESOME!

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
im pretty sure my dad is an INTJ, and I really occasionally dont like him, his mind seems to be too narrow in his doings. ofcourse not every INTJ is THE same, I do know an INTJ girl (well im 95% sure she is an INTJ) and i really click with her, we argue about almost anything but its all fun and we both seem to enjoy it.

overall i think my J brothers and sisters are sexy as hell with their juicy minds... mmmm delicious knowledge filled brains

mm sexy siblings lol