• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] 50 Famous ENTJs

capricorn009

It is tragic though that some leader personalities end up like Hitler, Sadam or Eric Cartman lol (cartman is awesome but he's still a you know) As much as I resent some people sometimes I feel sorry for them that they rely on charisma and being taught that they are God's gift to everything as a mechanism to control others with. That's where Wicked gets tragic also, Elphaba wasn't 'evil' but if people thought she was in her quest to put the Wizard in his place so be it. In the school days I would show off an F I earned to prove that my grades didn't make stuff I was good at outside of school any less and that you didn't have to be a picture perfect honor student to know how to think for yourself and use your own brain. Who cares if people think you're a nobody when your
interests change so be it.

ENTJ

ControlY

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
In the school days I would show off an F I earned to prove that my grades didn't make stuff I was good at outside of school any less and that you didn't have to be a picture perfect honor student to know how to think for yourself and use your own brain. Who cares if people think you're a nobody when your interests change so be it.

ENTJ

That is huge. For the record, I did that kind of thing, too.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
This list lack the awesomeness of my ENTP list:sad:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I was expecting a big list of empire builders and ruthless dictators.
Why don't I see anything like that.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Non Fictionals
Napol�on Bonaparte
Joseph Staline
Saddam Hussein
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
AlGore
Margaret Thatcher
Hermann G�ring
Wernher von Braun
Bill Gates
Steve Jobs
Sigmund Freud
Murray Rothbard
Sigourney Weaver
Quentin Tarantino
Harrison Ford
Jim Carey
Alec Baldwin
Chuck D
Too Short
Jamie Foxx
Prince
Jack Black
Robert Redford
Georges Clooney

Fictionals
Leia Organa (Star Wars)
Darth Malak (Star Wars KOTOR)
Adam (BTVS)
Sauron (LOTR)
Eric Cartman (South Park)
Lex Luthor (DC Universe)
Norman Osborn/Green Goblin (Marvel Universe)
Alejandro Sosa (Scarface)
Wiston Wolfe (Pulp Fiction)
Jerry (Be Kind Rewind)
Professor Maximilien P. Arturo (Sliders)
M (James Bond Movies)
James Bond (played by Timothy Dalton)
Carl Denham (King Kong)
President Lindbergh (The Fifth Element)
Rastapopulos (Tintin)
Daffy Duck (The Looney Toones)
Dana (Step by Step)
Alice (Alice In The Wonderland)
Shelly (Parker Lewis Can�t Loose)
Tony (Skins)
JJ (Skins)
Ussop (One Piece)
Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)
Joseph Stalin- ISTJ
Murray Rothbard- ENFP
Jim Carrey- ENFP
Princess Leia- ESFJ
Dalton's Bond- INTJ
Daffy Duck- ESFP
Alice- Extremely motherfucking obvious INFP

Some more:

Fictional:
Captain Jack Aubrey (Master and Commander movie)
Rassilon (Doctor Who)
John Simm's Master (Doctor Who)
Sixth Doctor (Doctor Who)
Dream Lord (Doctor Who)
Dr River Song (Doctor Who)
Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars)
Brenda Leigh Johnson (The Closer)
Madeline Hightower (The Mentalist)
Kyosuke Higuchi (Death Note)
Commander John Sheridan (Babylon 5)
Christian Gillette

Non fictional:
Eminem
Bruce Dickinson
Julius Caesar
Christopher Columbus
Barack Obama

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From the list:

Putin- INTJ
Winston Churchill- INTJ
Der Führer- INFJ
Warren Buffett- ...I actually think ENFJ. Too goody-goody for ENTJ.
The Brain- obvious INTJ is obvious
Darth Vader- obvious ISTJ is obvious

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wernher von Braun! Yea! One of my heroes.

I believe Sigourney Weaver is an INTJ, she's fairly introverted in interviews, she just plays an ENTJ so well (like in Avatar). :)

Harvey Keitel is a real actor I don't know what character he played in Pulp Fiction.

I'll take Lex Luthor and Norman Osborn (two of my favorite villains).

I don't get Alice (unless it's a different story?) Also I get M, but I see James Bond as more of an ESTP? Maybe. . . .

And who says ENTJs don't have a sense of humor? Jim Carey AND Jack Black! LOL.
What about Johnny Carson and George Carlin? Their humor seems a bit ENTJish to me. I believe David Letterman is also an ENTJ.

Also Speed Gavroche, which SG1 character is an ENTJ?

And does anyone know what type Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell is?
Jimmy's certainly not ENTJ. Jack Black's probably ENTP. Carlin is certainly ENTJ though.

President Richard Nixon
Jay-Z

Alice was definitely not ENTJ though. That's kind of random. I can see just about any other type than ENTJ. I'm going with INFJ though.

And I think Steve Jobs is ENTP.
Nixon- INTJ

you forgot the most important person of all:

Adolf_Hitler-1933.jpg

Hitler was ENFJ.
Hitler- INFJ

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
From the list:

Putin- INTJ
Winston Churchill- INTJ
Der Führer- INFJ
Warren Buffett- ...I actually think ENFJ. Too goody-goody for ENTJ.
The Brain- obvious INTJ is obvious
Darth Vader- obvious ISTJ is obvious

I think I could agree with you on The Brain xD, and Putin seems a little xNTJ but people who claim Hitler was an INFJ or ENFJ or any kind of feeler have no understanding of the fundamentals of MBTI. This really needs to stop.

This is how you determine a feeler:

* Naturally sympathetic (loool yeah Hitler was very sympathetic)
* Strives for harmony (hahahaharmony, he f**ing started a world war)
* Empathetic and forgiving (yeah, a real Jesus, all mistakes forgiven)
* Decides with heart (nope, decides with what benefits the goal, if it's killing people, then so be it)
* Naturally trusts others (hell no, he was pretty much paranoid)
* Supportive (only of the German people, but not supportive in the way feelers are - placing yourself second - no no)
* Tactful (only when it would benefit him and his goal)
* Concerned with the feelings of others (come on?)
* Warm and friendly nature (no)

And for all the INFJs and INFPs here who think they're feelers because they have emotions, SURPRISE, I have literally cried on my bed more than 10 times in the last 4 years and I'm an ENTJ MAN. I can admit this on a forum of people I'll NEVER meet. This does NOT make me a feeler, It makes me a depressed f***ed up person who's trying to get back into life. I suspect there are many NT artists who think they're feelers because they have deep emotions.

Feelers are determined by those factors above. They are very easy to spot. I don't know why people get confused. Thinkers can be bigger drama queens and emotional wrecks than feelers. It's NOT about emotions, it's about decision making and priorities. Justice or mercy, cold truth or harmony... It's about OTHER PEOPLE's feelings, how you react to THEIR feelings.

And Aleksei, with Buffett you've basically said you don't believe ENTJs can be good people. Isn't that nice of you. If I had 749 trillion gazillion dollars trust me, I'd give more than Buffett. If you compare his earning-giving ratio to mine, I think I beat him.

Whoa, now I'm wondering if I should even post this. What the hell, it's a decent rant. I might have made it into a drama but I'll post it.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I could agree with you on The Brain xD, and Putin seems a little xNTJ but people who claim Hitler was an INFJ or ENFJ or any kind of feeler have no understanding of the fundamentals of MBTI. This really needs to stop.

This is how you determine a feeler:

* Naturally sympathetic (loool yeah Hitler was very sympathetic)
* Strives for harmony (hahahaharmony, he f**ing started a world war)
* Empathetic and forgiving (yeah, a real Jesus, all mistakes forgiven)
* Decides with heart (nope, decides with what benefits the goal, if it's killing people, then so be it)
* Naturally trusts others (hell no, he was pretty much paranoid)
* Supportive (only of the German people, but not supportive in the way feelers are - placing yourself second - no no)
* Tactful (only when it would benefit him and his goal)
* Concerned with the feelings of others (come on?)
* Warm and friendly nature (no)
No, this is how you determine if a person is agreeable (which is a SLOAN dichotomy, not an MBTI one). Feeling means reliance on values, either internal (Fi) or external (Fe). being a feeler does not require being nice and forgiving -- T types are actually more likely to be forgiving than F types, because they don't give a shit, especially Ti types. Hitler was an unhinged maniac, driven by the values of the German society of his time (Fe) combined with with his own vision of how to carry it forward (Fe). He further distinctly sucked at strategy and policymaking, which would indicate a lack of Te, which eliminates INTJ (let alone ENTJ) as a possibility.

And for all the INFJs and INFPs here who think they're feelers because they have emotions, SURPRISE, I have literally cried on my bed more than 10 times in the last 4 years and I'm an ENTJ MAN. I can admit this on a forum of people I'll NEVER meet. This does NOT make me a feeler, It makes me a depressed f***ed up person who's trying to get back into life. I suspect there are many NT artists who think they're feelers because they have deep emotions.
You are correct that Feeling does not mean emotional, but Feeling does not mean nice, sympathetic or conflict-avoidant either. It just means values-driven.

Although frankly given the above (and the way you presented it -- very subjective) you could be wrong about being ENTJ. ENTJs are Te-dominant, and Fi-inferior, which often (not always, but usually) makes them businesslike and very uncomfortable with their own emotions. This post actually contains significantly more Te than yours. ;)

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Fidel Castro
John Roberts
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Ryan Seacrest
Donald Trump
Nancy Pelosi
Paula Zahn
Joan Rivers
Rosie O'Donnell
Nancy Grace
Arianna Huffington
Ruth Bader Ginsbourg
Joy Behar

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
No, this is how you determine if a person is agreeable (which is a SLOAN dichotomy, not an MBTI one). Feeling means reliance on values, either internal (Fi) or external (Fe).

No actually this is how you determine an MBTI feeler. Most of these questions are in MBTI tests. You must have done them. They literally ask you if you're sensitive to conflict, if you value harmony more than cold truth, heart or head, concerned with the feelings of others and questions like that.

And if that's not enough here's some criteria from the OFFICIAL Myers Briggs website:

- I am concerned with harmony and nervous when it is missing.
- I make decisions with my heart and want to be compassionate.
- I believe being tactful is more important than telling the “cold” truth.
- I am sometimes experienced by others as too idealistic, mushy, or indirect.

He further distinctly sucked at strategy and policymaking, which would indicate a lack of Te, which eliminates INTJ (let alone ENTJ) as a possibility.

The German strategies of World War II were almost exclusively designed or condoned by Adolf Hitler himself. He managed to conquer almost all of Europe and the northern part of Africa, a part of Russia too and whatnot. That is a feat no one ever managed to do in modern history. How can you say he sucked at strategy? Because he went mad and wanted to conquer the WHOLE world and lost? Well, he was a narcissist and a little fucked up. He had absolute authority and no one could question his decisions. Narcissists are full of illusions.

And all that aside, being Te dominant doesn't mean you're miraculously good at strategy anyway. NTJs usually are, but there are lots of exceptions.

Although frankly given the above (and the way you presented it -- very subjective) you could be wrong about being ENTJ. ENTJs are Te-dominant, and Fi-inferior, which often (not always, but usually) makes them businesslike and very uncomfortable with their own emotions.

Being ENTJ does not necessarily mean you have to be very uncomfortable with your emotions. There are balanced ENTJs who spent time introspecting. And I hardly have anything to be uncomfortable about on an anonymous forum. I can say pretty much anything and it won't affect me because nobody knows who I am.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No actually this is how you determine an MBTI feeler. Most of these questions are in MBTI tests. You must have done them. They literally ask you if you're sensitive to conflict, if you value harmony more than cold truth, heart or head, concerned with the feelings of others and questions like that.

And if that's not enough here's some criteria from the OFFICIAL Myers Briggs website:

- I am concerned with harmony and nervous when it is missing.
- I make decisions with my heart and want to be compassionate.
- I believe being tactful is more important than telling the “cold” truth.
- I am sometimes experienced by others as too idealistic, mushy, or indirect.
Well, yeah that's more in line with the expected behavior of Feelers, but says nothing about how unhealthy feelers behave -- it doesn't actually fully match the Feeling functions (Fe and Fi). This is what's important in determining whether someone's an F type:

Extraverted Feeling

The process of extraverted Feeling often involves a desire to connect with (or disconnect from) others and is often evidenced by expressions of warmth (or displeasure) and self-disclosure. The “social graces,” such as being polite, being nice, being friendly, being considerate, and being appropriate, often revolve around the process of extraverted Feeling. Keeping in touch, laughing at jokes when others laugh, and trying to get people to act kindly to each other also involve extraverted Feeling. Using this process, we respond according to expressed or even unexpressed wants and needs of others. We may ask people what they want or need or self-disclose to prompt them to talk more about themselves. This often sparks conversation and lets us know more about them so we can better adjust our behavior to them. Often with this process, we feel pulled to be responsible and take care of others’ feelings, sometimes to the point of not separating our feelings from theirs. We may recognize and adhere to shared values, feelings, and social norms to get along.

Introverted Feeling

It is often hard to assign words to the values used to make introverted Feeling judgments since they are often associated with images, feeling tones, and gut reactions more than words. As a cognitive process, it often serves as a filter for information that matches what is valued, wanted, or worth believing in. There can be a continual weighing of the situational worth or importance of everything and a patient balancing of the core issues of peace and conflict in life’s situations. We engage in the process of introverted Feeling when a value is compromised and we think, “Sometimes, some things just have to be said.” On the other hand, most of the time this process works “in private” and is expressed through actions. It helps us know when people are being fake or insincere or if they are basically good. It is like having an internal sense of the “essence” of a person or a project and reading fine distinctions among feeling tones.

Fi concentrates on a person's own values, beliefs and emotions, and guides thinking on that basis. Fe concentrates on shared values and emotions, and guides thinking on that basis. Hitler was quite clearly an Fe type, feeding not on any personal slight against him but on the collective hatred of the German people against foreigners and Jews, and forming his vision on that basis.

The German strategies of World War II were almost exclusively designed or condoned by Adolf Hitler himself. He managed to conquer almost all of Europe and the northern part of Africa, a part of Russia too and whatnot. That is a feat no one ever managed to do in modern history. How can you say he sucked at strategy?
Source

Like George Lucas bent on world domination, Hitler simply gets too much credit for the decisions made by people around him. Germany's successful invasion of France, for example, had nothing to do with Hitler's planning. His contribution was the part where he let 300,000 Allies escape at the Battle of Dunkirk, and where he singlehandedly blew The Battle of Britain with every advantage going for him, canceling the invasion of Britain in what would be the first real turning point of the war.

Hitler didn't fucking know how to fight a war. he didn't know how to handle the domestic economy either though, or, well, do anything right. He was just a lucky son of a bitch.

Being ENTJ does not necessarily mean you have to be very uncomfortable with your emotions. There are balanced ENTJs who spent time introspecting. And I hardly have anything to be uncomfortable about on an anonymous forum. I can say pretty much anything and it won't affect me because nobody knows who I am.
Well, the thing is that ENTJs are Fi-inferior, which is a double-whammy in terms of emotional discomfort: For one thing it means that your feelings are for your own personal consumption, rather than for anyone else to see (Introverted Feeling), and for another they're way down the line in your functional order. I could see an ENTJ growing to embrace their feelings over time, but not really arguing from a Feeling perspective -- not when Te is so readily available and so much more convincing. Your initial post reminded me a lot of when I first started posting in debate forums; when my Fi was still out of control. I've learned to tone it down over time.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Joseph Stalin- ISTJ

He was more than a simple controler.

Murray Rothbard- ENFP[/quote

Ha...ha..Explain.:shock:
Jim Carrey- ENFP

Yeah, that suprised me a little to see him typed as ENTJ. He seems clearly more ENFP or maybe ENTP. Maybe because he's a 7w6.:huh:
Princess Leia- ESFJ
No. Too much agressive, critical, dominatrix, and big-picture oriented to be ESFJ.

Dalton's Bond- INTJ
Possible

Daffy Duck- ESFP

He's just a stupid duck, not necessarly ESFP.:D
Alice- Extremely motherfucking obvious INFP

Extremely motherfucking obvious ENTJ, have you seen that thread? http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/popular-culture-type/23220-alice-s-adventures-wonderland.html

Non fictional:
Eminem
Bruce Dickinson
Julius Caesar
Christopher Columbus
Barack Obama

Eminem: ISTP
Julius Caesar: ENTP
Barack Obama: ENFJ

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
Aleksei, I'm sorry but that Fe description sounds nothing like Hitler.

Lets dissect it:

The “social graces,” such as being polite, being nice, being friendly, being considerate, and being appropriate, often revolve around the process of extraverted Feeling. - he pretty much didn't care about any of that

Keeping in touch, laughing at jokes when others laugh, and trying to get people to act kindly to each other also involve extraverted Feeling. - he got people to kill each other, not act kindly to each other and I'm pretty sure he didn't laugh at people's jokes to make them feel better. Other people probably did that to him.

Using this process, we respond according to expressed or even unexpressed wants and needs of others. - he didn't care if people wanted to go to war or not, he cared about his goal

We may ask people what they want or need or self-disclose to prompt them to talk more about themselves. - wtf, it turns out Hilter was like a therapist, listening to everyone talk about themselves. In reality it was completely the opposite. He could talk for hours in his speeches in front of a million people.

Often with this process, we feel pulled to be responsible and take care of others’ feelings, sometimes to the point of not separating our feelings from theirs. We may recognize and adhere to shared values, feelings, and social norms to get along. - to get along, not to fight the whole world and kill your neighbors with fire or mutilate them

I don't care about that funny website. It's in no way a source or an authority on anything. And even if it were it's not important to our discussion because being dominant Te doesn't mean you're destined to be a strategical genius or a spectacularly successful person.

Hitler was quite clearly an Fe type, feeding not on any personal slight against him but on the collective hatred of the German people against foreigners and Jews, and forming his vision on that basis.

Hitler was quite clearly an Fe type, feeding not on any personal slight against him but on the collective hatred of the German people against foreigners and Jews, and forming his vision on that basis.

Are you implying that all Germans wanted to burn and kill Jews and foreigners? :shock:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The “social graces,” such as being polite, being nice, being friendly, being considerate, and being appropriate, often revolve around the process of extraverted Feeling. - he pretty much didn't care about any of that

Keeping in touch, laughing at jokes when others laugh, and trying to get people to act kindly to each other also involve extraverted Feeling. - he got people to kill each other, not act kindly to each other and I'm pretty sure he didn't laugh at people's jokes to make them feel better. Other people probably did that to him.

Using this process, we respond according to expressed or even unexpressed wants and needs of others. - he didn't care if people wanted to go to war or not, he cared about his goal

We may ask people what they want or need or self-disclose to prompt them to talk more about themselves. - wtf, it turns out Hilter was like a therapist, listening to everyone talk about themselves. In reality it was completely the opposite. He could talk for hours in his speeches in front of a million people.

Often with this process, we feel pulled to be responsible and take care of others’ feelings, sometimes to the point of not separating our feelings from theirs. We may recognize and adhere to shared values, feelings, and social norms to get along. - to get along, not to fight the whole world and kill your neighbors with fire or mutilate them
It's a basic fallacy to assume that just because he was megalomaniacal Hitler was some kind of unsociable monster. He was actually rather kind and considerate to his guests, and very generous to non-Jewish Germans. A major part of his party platform called for an extensive welfare state and generous worker benefits; his ideology wasn't called National Socialism for no reason. ;) He did not care for foreigners, but the shared values of his society at the time didn't either -- and Fe types are highly receptive to shared values. The general consensus is actually that Hitler was ENFJ, given his sheer energy and charisma, but the fact is he needed a significant amount of downtime, and when not speaking in public he was rather quiet. An introvert.

Are you implying that all Germans wanted to burn and kill Jews and foreigners? :shock:
Yes I am. :yes: The NSDAP won elections on a strongly antisemitic platform, and Hitler wasn't even the most reactionary figure within his own party. This feeds into a point you made above, which was he didn't care if people wanted to go to war. The fact is he actually declared war on Europe because Germans craved space to expand. His goal was to conquer Europe, then empty out Eastern Europe in order for the German people to expand out East.

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
It's a basic fallacy to assume that just because he was megalomaniacal Hitler was some kind of unsociable monster. He was actually rather kind and considerate to his guests, and very generous to non-Jewish Germans.

So it's easy for you to believe that a person who is compassionate, values harmony and cares about people's feelings can start a world war and kill and burn people, but it's hard for you to believe ENTJs can be kind and considerate to their guests and people of their country?

A major part of his party platform called for an extensive welfare state and generous worker benefits; his ideology wasn't called National Socialism for no reason. ;)

Yeah, that's what a lot of ENTJ presidents did for their countries. We like to improve on things.

I won't comment on the last bit. You've basically labeled a nation as evil.