• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] 50 Famous ENTJs

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dude, you're telling me Hitler was a compassionate and harmonious guy and you're being arrogant about it.
I'm perpetually arrogant. Doesn't make me wrong. ;)

We'll let people with common sense decide who is wrong here
Sounds fair to me. You're still spilling Fi all over this thread by the way, be sure to clean it up before leaving.

People with common sense can recognize that you're getting butthurt because you share a personality type with a mass murderer. It happens.
Naaah, he thinks he's ENTJ. ;)

I actually think it's quite awesome sharing a personality type with mass murderers. :2ar15: I'm significantly more offended by sharing a personality type with the likes of... Hugo Chavez and Murray Rothbard. :sick:

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
It's cool how you seem to think that if your post was last, you're right.

Idioteque

Read any book on Hitler and you will see that he is an obvious INFJ.. His whole idea about the Third Reich was very Ni, and he used Fe effectively in his speeches to evoke fear into the masses and get the German people on his side.

You are extremly naïve if you believe that Feelers aren't capable of doing such things. Also Hitler didn't start the war because he wanted to do evil, he did it because he believed that was the right thing to do.

promethathustra

MBTI Type
XNTP
Enneagram
5w4
"the feelers" are almost universally at war--their compassion turning easily into passion!The NF's are easily the most suseptible to these feelings. Do you ever see scientists at war(NT's?)

lane777

nevermore
Crowe's an INFJ

Intriguing. What makes you say so? I would go so far as to consider INTJ, as they look very much like ENTJ's, but INFJ seems like a stretch. But then I'm the only INFJ I know... any INFJ's relate to Crowe? Anyway, here's my take on him:

He's willing to step on peoples feelings to further his career because he is goal oriented, not people oriented as the INFJ is. I cannot imagine an INFJ behaving in such a way that causes friction between people unless the end result will benefit them or other people - such as upholding human rights. I'm OCD about making people feel accepted and comfortable and just putting a high value on personal relations. But here in this interview, Crowe discusses his reputation for being difficult:

YouTube - Russell Crowe interview - Parkinson - BBC

Crowe: I do my job to my best ability. When I'm required to market a film, I get on the band wagon, bang the pots. I will question the people that I'm working with every day, and will prob annoy the hell out of them for the period of time when we're working, but in post production when they see the options that I've given them, they realize that it's a gold mine. And that's only because I'm there to work every day, I'm not late, I'll still be there at the end of the day, ready to go if he wants to go another four more hours, I'll be there.
Interviewer: I suppose what the perception is - is that you're not smooth. That you don't play that political game.
Crowe: Ooooh, smooth.
Interview: You ever meet a smooth aussie or is that a contradiction in terms? But you know what I mean -
Crowe: I haven't got time for that sort of stuff.
Interviewer: - You do the media, but you can be testy with media.
Crowe: Yeah will why not? Most of the people that work in your job are a pack of bloody idiots.

A few minor things that point me in the E/INTJ direction:

Upon watching any extended interview with Crowe, such as the Actors Studio, you will see how verbally fluent he is. Us INFJ's are far more methodical about our word choice (painfully true in my case) - especially when making a long winded speech. Watch any INFJ videos posted by typology central members for examples.

I realize that INFJ's can give a cold vibe, but this is mainly because we're reticent, not austere as Crowe often is - which is more of an E/INTJ thing.

Last edited:

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
Hey if people can imagine an INFJ burning babies, you can imagine an INFJ saying that ;)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not quite the same thing. Hitler very rarely actually insulted people to their face.

yeghor

Fidel Castro
John Roberts
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Ryan Seacrest
Donald Trump
Nancy Pelosi
Paula Zahn
Joan Rivers
Rosie O'Donnell
Nancy Grace
Arianna Huffington