• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] 50 Famous ENTJs

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
From the list:

Putin- INTJ
Winston Churchill- INTJ
Der Führer- INFJ
Warren Buffett- ...I actually think ENFJ. Too goody-goody for ENTJ.
The Brain- obvious INTJ is obvious
Darth Vader- obvious ISTJ is obvious

Putin ISTJ
Churchill INFJ
Der Fuhrer INFJ
Warren Buffett INTJ

Can't type fictional characters.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So it's easy for you to believe that a person who is compassionate, values harmony and cares about people's feelings can start a world war and kill and burn people, but it's hard for you to believe ENTJs can be kind and considerate to their guests and people of their country?
Yes to the former, no to the latter. Hitler wasn't INFJ because he was kind to his guests and countrymen, but rather because his values were not his own (Fi) and he had zero concern for efficiency (trademark Te). He was a visionary, whose vision was propelled by the values of his time (Ni + Fe). Further, he actually was a compassionate man who valued harmony (which of course does not make him in and of itself a nice person). He was obsessively concerned with social order and organization, harmony amongst his ethnic group. He also had a profound ability to "connect" with people he met in private, according to statements by those who met him briefly (which are more trustable than statements by, say, Joseph Goebbels, for example - who did indeed say the same thing).

Yeah, that's what a lot of ENTJ presidents did for their countries. We like to improve on things.
Yes, but ENTJs are consummate pragmatists. They actually know what to improve and why. Hitler's economic plan contained exactly zero concern for whether it would work or not, and as a result failed spectacularly (much like his war management).

I won't comment on the last bit. You've basically labeled a nation as evil.
Not evil, typical. Man is by nature a tribal animal, whose instincts are to protect those of their own kin and society, in competition to those they deem foreign. Germany in the early 20th century was fiercely nationalist, which was the norm at the time. Among the general population it still is, but nationalism has completely lost support among all elite groups. Genocide has, indeed, occurred at popular request numerous times throughout history. All it takes is for a foreign ethnic group to encroach on what are considered "national boundaries."

As an aside, your argument still seems a bit too Fi-guided for you to be ENTJ.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He was more than a simple controler.
The majority of his ideas were not his own, they were actualy Trotsky's (which is why I tend to lol at Trotskyites denouncing Stalin :tongue:). He was clever, charismatic and a good leader to be sure, but not really an Ni visionary -- and not really very sociable.

Ha...ha..Explain.:shock:
Rothbard was very clearly emotionally motivated, no less so in fact than most religious leaders (and I could draw numerous parallels between libertarianism and organized religion, but I don't wanna start a flame war ;)). Praxeology is a classic example of Fi-driven "This is real because I fucking said it's real!" and most "evidence" contained in his books is window-dressing (the speciality of tertiary Te).

He's just a stupid duck, not necessarly ESFP.:D
He's an idiot yes. An impulsive, unthinking idiot I'd have a hard time believing is anything but an Fi bomb (save for the fact he's not really unsociable). Why ENTJ?

Eminem: ISTP
Too rigid, and far too much of an attention whore.

Julius Caesar: ENTP
Intriguing... Why?

Barack Obama: ENFJ
His Fe is a mask. Totally faked, and not even that well.

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Hitler's economic plan contained exactly zero concern for whether it would work or not, and as a result failed spectacularly

What utter nonsense. In what universe did they fail, exactly? Germany pulled itself out of the worst recession in history and managed an economic boom all the way from 1933-45. Your other points are more solid, though, and Hitler was clearly a Feeler, yes.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Hitler is definitely not a feeler. I agree with Ace on this.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Because feelers don't mass murder people. They feel the need to save the world and wish for harmony and social justice. Hitler wants power and social darwinism, survival to the fittest, which is not very NF. Plus Hitler preach brutality,hate and violence, which is very alsoun-NF.

ENFJs get too much credit for being dictators. Most dictators should be NTs.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because feelers don't mass murder people. They feel the need to save the world and wish for harmony and social justice. Hitler wants power and social darwinism, survival to the fittest, which is not very NF. Plus Hitler preach brutality,hate and violence, which is very alsoun-NF.
Utter bullshit. Feeling has nothing to do with kindness, it simply refers to being guided by ethical values and feelings. Fi focuses on internally held values, which can be literally anything -- including mass murder. Fe focuses on external (shared) values, and social harmony.

As for Hitler himself, he was actually a very generous man, very concerned with social harmony among the German people themselves, and violently unconcerned with foreigners simply because it corresponded to the values of his country at the time. It is, as I mentioned before, perfectly human to call for the genocide of an ethnic group that is felt to be encroaching on what is perceived as national territory. it has happened all throughout history.

Numerous Feeling dictators have held mass murder as a value; not just Hitler. other F mass murderers include:

Charles Manson (ENFJ)
David Koresh (INFJ)
Jim Jones (ENFJ)
Idi Amin (ESFP)
Pol Pot (INFJ)
Ivan the Terrible (INFP)
Pope Innocent III (ISFJ)

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
So you are saying feelers are capable of mass murder and planning genocide.
I don't agree. Perhaps Fi, but definitely not Fe.

Fe is never about brutality and violence. There is never any social harmony in Hitler's plans. its always about the triumph of the strong over the weak.
Fascism is always the brainchild of Te.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So you are saying feelers are capable of mass murder and planning genocide.
I don't agree. Perhaps Fi, but definitely not Fe.
Fe users are certainly much less likely to be genocidal than Fi users, but Fe empathy can quite easily be limited to what once considers their tribe, so to speak -- that was very common when nationalism was still in vogue (that is, throughout all of history till the 1960s), and it fits Hitler's character perfectly.

There is never any social harmony in Hitler's plans. its always about the triumph of the strong over the weak.
The two aren't mutually exclusive at all, but in any case Hitler (unlike some of his peers) did not actually advocate pure social Darwinism -- otherwise he would not have supported and established an expansive welfare system, which was part of the NSDAP party platform. Further the man's behavior itself was very indicative of a desire for social harmony, and he had an outstanding ability to make a deep connection with others he spoke to personally. His management style was very personal (Fe) rather than directive (Te).

Fascism is always the brainchild of Te.
As a fascist (though note, not a supporter of genocide or Hitler's brand of fascism in general) and a Te user, I consider that a compliment. ;) But alas no, fascism can be born in the brain of Feelers and Ti users as well.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
He advocated Germans > everything else. Everything else is subhuman and he dreams of building an empire made out of blood of millions of people.

Iam not going to debate this anymore.

The only way to find out the answer is time travel back to Nazi Germany and get the man to take the MBTI test. Otherwise, there is no way of knowing the truth.

But I still think he is not a feeler, because I have been observing the ENFJs in this forum and I don't think they are capable of doing what Hitler is doing. Fe is never known to be cold blooded and ruthless.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fe is never known to be cold blooded and ruthless.

Fe is not good nor bad. It's just the intuition of understanding socialization. It's a rock, you can kill people with it or you can play with it. It doesn't automatically mean valuing harmony, peace, and order.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He advocated Germans > everything else. Everything else is subhuman and he dreams of building an empire made out of blood of millions of people.
Yes. That would be tribal Fe. Fe does not, I repeat does not need to be universalist at all. Universalism was pretty much sacrilege in almost every society in the 1940s.

Iam not going to debate this anymore.
How very Fi of you...

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
Ok, I'll repeat this cause I see you're ignoring it somehow.

- I am concerned with harmony and nervous when it is missing.
- I make decisions with my heart and want to be compassionate.
- I believe being tactful is more important than telling the “cold” truth.
- I am sometimes experienced by others as too idealistic, mushy, or indirect.

I repeat again this is from the official Myers Briggs website. Hitler was none of this. He was none of that Fe description you gave.

Follow me here, simple logical deduction. You are a feeler if you meet most of the above criteria. Hitler was almost none of the above.

Drumroll... The conclusion is Hitler was NOT a feeler. EOD. I am also pulling out of the discussion because my Te is ringing that this is utterly pointless and a waste of time.:hi:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- I am concerned with harmony and nervous when it is missing.
Hitler was like this.

- I make decisions with my heart and want to be compassionate.
Hitler was also like this.

- I believe being tactful is more important than telling the “cold” truth.
- I am sometimes experienced by others as too idealistic, mushy, or indirect.
Hitler was very, very much like this. Not being universalist does not imply not being a feeler. By the values of the time, foreigners could fuck themselves. Ergo by Hitler's socially derived norms they could too. Pure and simple.

Most anti-immigration advocates are SFJ today.

And that cinches it. you ignored my argument, restated your own with greater emphasis and thought that was enough. You're some kind of EFP -- ESFP probably given that the type shares its functions with ENTJ.

Drumroll... The conclusion is Hitler was NOT a feeler. EOD. I am also pulling out of the discussion because my Te is ringing that this is utterly pointless and a waste of time.
It's only a waste of time because you make it a waste of time. You ignored the crux of my argument and fell back your comforting view that Hitler's deeds were just the delusions of one madman because you found it more comfortable. But whatever makes you sleep at night. ;)

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
Dude, you're telling me Hitler was a compassionate and harmonious guy and you're being arrogant about it. We'll let people with common sense decide who is wrong here.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dude, you're telling me Hitler was a compassionate and harmonious guy and you're being arrogant about it. We'll let people with common sense decide who is wrong here.

Everyone knows Hitler was xNFJ. The man had Fe. Fe isn't inherently godly or anything, it can be twisted for good or ill. Sociopaths can use Fe to manipulate others to their own ends. Narcissists use Fe to get their way. People with common sense can recognize that you're getting butthurt because you share a personality type with a mass murderer. It happens.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd also like to point out that being a universalist is a relatively new concept. It might seem mind-boggling to some of you (and you call yourselves Ns???) but the morals of our time weren't always embraced by the world at large, and that includes NFs from the past. Globalism, etc. is a relatively new concept. At the turn of the 20th century nationalism was a HUGE thing in all countries, not just Germany. Germany had also suffered great losses and Hitler felt it was his duty to serve the German people, rest of the world be damned.

There was no television back then. There definitely was no Internet. Middle class people didn't just fly all over the world and meet people of different nationalities all of the time. GLOBAL THINKING WAS NOT THE NORM. In fact, at that point, it was a big deal to think of people outside of your own family and home town, let alone your own country. Hitler very much used Fe to serve what he thought was the good of Germany. Fe, especially, tends to jive with the moral feeling of its surroundings, so Fe more than Fi would be succeptible to nationalism.

Just because you recognize something as moral doesn't mean that everyone else feels that way. There's no law that says in order to be an NF you must be a universalist humanitarian. That's a way of thinking that is ironically very limited to your time and place. Think outside the box. :coffee: