• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJs and trouble sleeping

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
You guys just think too much and you can't relax. Here is a remedy, get a date, nice bottle of wine and smoke a joint. Also if that doesn't work, take 300mg benadryl, 20mg xanax, 90mg diazepam, 500mg Elavil, 30mg of melatonin, 100mg of methadone, 30mg of Ambien, 300mg of propanolol wash it down with half a bottle of vodka. You should be good to go for the next week.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
take 300mg benadryl, 20mg xanax, 90mg diazepam, 500mg Elavil, 30mg of melatonin, 100mg of methadone, 30mg of Ambien, 300mg of propanolol wash it down with half a bottle of vodka. You should be good to go for the next week.

So we can follow in the footsteps of the lovely and talented Anna Nicole Smith ??

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
ok so leave out the methadone, add in 600mg of Fluvoxamine instead.
(drug/drug interactions are more fun anyways)

yes you will look like anna.

EDIT: then again, as a home health nurse I took care of an ENTJ fellow, who had insomnia, he would take a similar regimen, but at much lower doses, without fail wake up every day, and complain about not being able to sleep...and the stuff he took to sleep, you thought would have killed a horse. I guess, there is a high tolerance, so you never know.

ElizaJane

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
My mom's an ENTJ, and she can't fall asleep until late in the night. And there's no chance of sleeping unless everything follows a specific routine... involving a separate room from my dad, TV going. It's a little weird. She says she can't turn off her brain. I related to that until I started working 10-hour days — now I don't have a problem at all!

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
My mom's an ENTJ, and she can't fall asleep until late in the night. And there's no chance of sleeping unless everything follows a specific routine... involving a separate room from my dad, TV going. It's a little weird. She says she can't turn off her brain. I related to that until I started working 10-hour days — now I don't have a problem at all!

He had to have the TV going, and everything a certain way as well. Everything was routinized, you couldn't deviate on even the most seemingly odd things, he would remember and instruct on all the details, want things set up, even start planning the week, get restless. I can relate to this with the ENTJ I took care of... who happened to be a quadriplegic.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's your conscience, you bastards! :steam: