• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ Ladies . . . what do you see is good/bad about being an ENTJ?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well, ISFP is the shadow of ENTJ . . . :)

I forgot about that. So all I gotta do is find a ENTJ or ISFP and stress her out at the appropriate times.

Please continue...I don't wish to interrupt.

Windigo

:Yes, and ENTJs are VERY compatible with INFPs. :)

Edit: I actually meant INTPs.

However some of my best friends are INFPs. :)

I think actually runvardh, I believe my husband would agree with you on that one. (see below) Sometimes my desire to make a decision and have things settled gets us into a bit of trouble. :blush:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pro: She actually CAN handle the truth.

Con: She makes decisions and acts before you even knew about the situation and gets you both in trouble as a result.

Windigo

I think ISFP is your anima/animus/opposite. INTP is your shadow ;)

Really? That's interesting because I feel more like an INTP when I'm stressed out. I just want to hide in my room and look up random information like cryptozoology and the Multiverse and I go on and on and on explaining the entire history of something when all a person is looking for is the short answer. Normally I'm a lot more to the point.

I find that art, music, writing and hiking helps me to find my way out of my head again, though. Where do I find more about this information?

Batman

MBTI Type
ENTJ
You have the best avatar ever. Trollface Littlefinger FTW.