• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs I need your advice. Please.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
^
<casts mirror of reflection on self>
*Digesthisickness's attack is reflected back towards her*
*Calculating hit, dodge, and spell resistance of reflected attack*

<attack hits digesthisickness for critical damage>
*Game now awaiting Digest's move*

:shock:

what a cute lil gauntlet.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
^ I'm going to guess and attempt to speak for everyone and say INTJs want something deeper with someone. If the partner makes intimacy and dating into some kind of game like you suggested, then it becomes just a game and completely uninteresting to INTJ and the partner can not be trusted to look out for the INTJ's interest. So I'm guessing a little romantic depth and trust is needed for an INTJ to be interested in someone and to feel like spending time with the other person is important. Or at least it is with me.

:yes:

milkyway2

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
?
I've been thinking the exact same thing...

Yes well sometimes I consider that I might be.

Anyways.. I haven't done anything, I haven't talked to him, I think it's best.

I just.. really really miss talking to him but I guess if I f'ed that up then I just have to live with it.

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
I'm really sorry you're hurt, but it's time to move on. It sounds like you're torturing yourself by dwelling on him. It seems like you're handling this with maturity and consideration externally, but that internally you're really hurting. Make a conscious decision to move on. Besides, don't you have a boyfriend? It doesn't sound like that relationship is filling your needs. If it is, forget about the other guy. If it's not, find someone else, someone new, who excites you.