• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] ENTp VS. ENTj (persianness)

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey everybody,

Recently, I've done some evaluation concerning my personality type of the possibility of being either (originally) ENTJ, or ENTP. I could be either of the two, but not sure which - and it's a rather repugnant tie.

... What do you think - how do you tell between the two types?

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
It can be hard indeed.

There will probably be someone here in a couple of minutes posting a link to the descriptions of the two types and telling you to read and compare them. I'm telling you that you can do that right now by googling them.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
If you did indeed google, read and compared the descriptions like I suggested in my previous post, that may be a hint that you are ENTJ.

If you figured I'll wait for what the others have to say, that could mean that you are ENTP.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
My personal opinion is that you "sound" (as much as sound can be inferred from writing) ENTj.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
If you did indeed google, read and compared the descriptions like I suggested in my previous post, that may be a hint that you are ENTJ.

If you figured I'll wait for what the others have to say, that could mean that you are ENTP.

HAHAHA nice test

B

brainheart

Wow, I can't even remotely relate to ENTJ at all. So I don't know how that works. Te is one of my lowest functions. Ne and Te are so different it's insane. But I notice you have the lowercase 'p' and 'j', so I'm guessing you're talking socionics, which is a whole different matter, like monkeys riding ostriches when I'm used to them driving around in little cars.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmmph.

Heheh. I recalled what was said on the difference between ENTJ, and ENTP a few days ago, which happens to still be fresh in my memory. I'm sure had that not been granted (already), I would have googled - as you'd prompted.

F

figsfiggyfigs

hmmm. My P and J are very close to match eachother.

maybe there is a balance, in which you switch between the 2 to suit your situation.

After reading a bunch of personality descriptions, and trying other test, I found out I am definitely an ENTJ before an ENTP.

but it was REALLY close, I got ENTJ just a few more times than ENTP.

maybe you should read more about ENTJ and ENTP on their forums, and see which one would relate to YOU more.

LMAO@ shimmy. clever! ;)

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
^^ You might have a point in that P, and J balance each other out. Although, that's what I (originally) thought as ideal, coming to think of it as reality seems a little too good to be true.

Think harder. Which type do you feel like being?

Good question. Only problem is - both ENTx types are cool.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Do women flock to you for your cunning wit (ENTP), or do you lure them in with your insatiable aggression (ENTJ)?

Are you an asshole because you find it a humorous boost to your ego (ENTP), or are you an asshole because it gets the job done (ENTJ)?

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Do women flock to you for your cunning wit (ENTP), or do you lure them in with your insatiable aggression (ENTJ)?

Now, that's a tough question. Hmm, let's see - I would see myself as focussed to my tasks, which brings about that so-called 'insatiable aggression', but I have shown the 'cunning wit' to express my awareness to whichever prejudicial 'crap' toward my disposition with any of them there has been to date. Guess that's a clear representative that I may use my judgment beforehand to my perception, which would tend me to being judgmental.

Are you an asshole because you find it a humorous boost to your ego (ENTP), or are you an asshole because it gets the job done (ENTJ)?

I was never actually an a/hole until someone at some point had me (seldom) compromise on the life going for me - in which case, I started feeling freedom to my pride, and too, endure the 'quality' of my so-called 'mission' - although I would never feel any less to my so-called 'mission' from that point.

... Hmm, all-in-all, from what's discussed, I'd be an ENTJ.

Windigo

Wow, I can't even remotely relate to ENTJ at all. So I don't know how that works. Te is one of my lowest functions. Ne and Te are so different it's insane. But I notice you have the lowercase 'p' and 'j', so I'm guessing you're talking socionics, which is a whole different matter, like monkeys riding ostriches when I'm used to them driving around in little cars.

What an ENTP sort of thing to say! :hug:

Haha! If that's the test then it's ENTJ for me! Thanks for making it so easy!

Windigo

Now, that's a tough question. Hmm, let's see - I would see myself as focussed to my tasks, which brings about that so-called 'insatiable aggression', but I have shown the 'cunning wit' to express my awareness to whichever prejudicial 'crap' toward my disposition with any of them there has been to date. Guess that's a clear representative that I may use my judgment beforehand to my perception, which would tend me to being judgmental.

I was never actually an a/hole until someone at some point had me (seldom) compromise on the life going for me - in which case, I started feeling freedom to my pride, and too, endure the 'quality' of my so-called 'mission' - although I would never feel any less to my so-called 'mission' from that point.

... Hmm, all-in-all, from what's discussed, I'd be an ENTJ.

Err . . . I would have to agree! :)

F

figsfiggyfigs

^ WAY too good to be true.

The ENTJ bitch in me always takes over....

I'm not complaining :D

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY

Hey wait, women don't flock to me dammit!

Haha! If that's the test then it's ENTJ for me! Thanks for making it so easy!

In my mind it's a scientifically accurate test.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Maybe they're suffering from boob envy! LOL! (Sorry, I had to say it:doh:.)

Well I do have this really big poster on the door of my room that says "warning, private property, keep out, unless you have really big boobs", so supposedly they're already in a more self-conscious state about their boobs.

But then again, they'd already have been in my room if they know the poster!