• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: WHY?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I prefer the catch and recatch program.

Those GPS tags sure have cut down on the amount of stalking search time.

Ah yes. Recatching. Trick them once, shame on them. Trick them 13 or more times, shame on them again. Blame the victim! It's for the best. Give 'em a little shake and they'll settle right down, like stroppy chickens.

Sometimes I think Entropie's sentences form themselves differently depending on what he's been drinking.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You think the men are great, just wait till you meet the women!
You know, the ENTP girl I'm friends with is absolutely gorgeous. Doesn't give a crap about fashion or beauty, but is still really pretty and could be a model if she wanted to.

So... jealous... :mad:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is that the name of your company?

No, those are his little boy raygun noises.

AstroBoyRayGunBlue.JPG

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Those GPS tags sure have cut down on the amount of stalking search time.

Ah yes. Recatching. Trick them once, shame on them. Trick them 13 or more times, shame on them again. Blame the victim! It's for the best. Give 'em a little shake and they'll settle right down, like stroppy chickens.

Sometimes I think Entropie's sentences form themselves differently depending on what he's been drinking.

You really do have a way with words, you know. You should write something.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hey, dont kill the messenger

You know retaliation will be bad

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Since this is going downhill can I speak freely in ur thread syn ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok then, I'll try the best cryptic I have:

There are a billion things in the world, I am insecure about. But I admit I am insecure about them. And for every 15 year old lady who wants to get humped gravely I advice: be insecure about it

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know, the ENTP girl I'm friends with is absolutely gorgeous. Doesn't give a crap about fashion or beauty, but is still really pretty and could be a model if she wanted to.

So... jealous... :mad:

I have a blond haired, blue eyed sophisticated ENTJ girlfriend like that. Try growing up around THAT when she had NO awkward phase. I was still changing my clothes inside the closet with the door shut.

You really do have a way with words, you know. You should write something.

As it happens, I am. I truly thank you for the encouragement. My problem is that my characters get so personal that I have to take vacations from them. They force me to live on the surface and it hurts my dark little mole eyes and strains my dark little mole heart. I have no idea how authors can just churn stuff out - unless it simply isn't personal for them.

Alexandre Dumas cried when he killed off Porthos. I cried too and hated Dumas for years for doing that to me.

Hey, dont kill the messenger

You know retaliation will be bad

I have a very old dirty shoe right here, buddy! Don't make me touch it! I'll get really mad!

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ok then, I'll try the best cryptic I have:

There are a billion things in the world, I am insecure about. But I admit I am insecure about them. And for every 15 year old lady who wants to get humped gravely I advice: be insecure about it

I like where you're going with this.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Is that how it works in america, piss each other off till there is no blood left and then get laid ? I dont think so, I am still a fan of the 15 year old theory

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
As it happens, I am. I truly thank you for the encouragement. My problem is that my characters get so personal that I have to take vacations from them. They force me to live on the surface and it hurts my dark little mole eyes and strains my dark little mole heart. I have no idea how authors can just churn stuff out - unless it simply isn't personal for them.

Alexandre Dumas cried when he killed off Porthos. I cried too and hated Dumas for years for doing that to me.

That's an interesting problem. Maybe you could find some way to let them live in their little world while you live in yours? It would still be personal but it might shield you better.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is that how it works in america, piss each other off till there is no blood left and then get laid ? I dont think so, I am still a fan of the 15 year old theory

Explain that? :shock:

That's an interesting problem. Maybe you could find some way to let them live in their little world while you live in yours? It would still be personal but it might shield you better.

You know, I've tried that. I really have. But even looking in on them causes me anxiety and sympathetic pain for them. The only way I've been able to alleviate it is to back off of it until I feel more defensible, or to flesh out the moments of levity. Some things have simply been too difficult to face at present.

This is how I know that Norman Mailer was a hack. He cared for nothing but himself.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
You know, I've tried that. I really have. But even looking in on them causes me anxiety and sympathetic pain for them. The only way I've been able to alleviate it is to back off of it until I feel more defensible, or to flesh out the moments of levity. Some things have simply been too difficult to face at present.

This is how I know that Norman Mailer was a hack. He cared for nothing but himself.

Ah, hmmm. :hug: