• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: WHY?

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
Why am I so attracted to ENTP men? My past FOUR boyfriends, right in a row, have been ENTP. WHY? I see an ENTP, and i'm like a racoon on a can of beans. What is this? Shouldn't I be attracted to my dual? Am I secretly ISFP? Ugh. Why, why, why?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
'Duel' is socionics, as this site is for MBTI not too many people will go with that theory :)

Anyway, everyone knows that ENTPs are teh shit! Don't fight it.

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
'Duel' is socionics, as this site is for MBTI not too many people will go with that theory :)

Anyway, everyone knows that ENTPs are teh shit! Don't fight it.

That's more than likely it. ENTPs are just intriguing creatures. Very smart, usually gorgeous.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's more than likely it. ENTPs are just intriguing creatures. Very smart, usually gorgeous.

You think the men are great, just wait till you meet the women!

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
you can prolly relate to them a lot on levels that you might not with other men...sometimes almost to the point of admiration (which may stem from something they are good at but you wish you were good at)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i'm not a male; can i still enjoy the love vicariously?

too late!

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
Attraction is not a choice. Clearly the behavior and mannerisms of ENTPs in general are aligned with what you find attractive in men! :p

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Theoretically speaking that means you like these guys:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T0GuglxtXA"]"[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A03RpGi_Zkc"]"[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2xDC4VnN78"]"[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLg58cSFYAU"]"[/YOUTUBE]

Right?

sculpting

They are quite delicious eh? Gobble them up while you can. Then go find an intj.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
why are those same dorks always the first thing someone whips out when anyone shows the slightest bit of attraction for an ENTP?

it's been going on for years now, and it's annoying as fuck.

this question is rhetorical. my annoyance won't solve a thing. i just with they'd die and their relatives would remove the videos.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I must say the prospect of making such a video would be enough to bore me out of my mind.
But hey, that's just me

G

Ginkgo

Why am I so attracted to ENTP men? My past FOUR boyfriends, right in a row, have been ENTP. WHY? I see an ENTP, and i'm like a racoon on a can of beans. What is this? Shouldn't I be attracted to my dual? Am I secretly ISFP? Ugh. Why, why, why?

Hi, I'm a licensed psychologist, and according to your aura and theta frequencies, you should be attracted to this guy.

failed%20slidin'.gif

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i like how that guy isn't letting the obvious get in his way of enjoying life.

you go guy! you slide that big ol' ass right down that slippy slide!

B

brainheart

Because you are a raccoon, and the male counterparts of me are cans of beans. "ENTPs ENTPs, the magical fruit, the more you eat, the... even more delicious they taste!"

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm. I used to find ENTPs very interesting. One problem with ENTPs is that they have a short attention span with it comes to relationships, be they platonic, romantic, or just regular friendships.

The idea of being one of an ENTP's 400 friends they hang out with every week simply doesn't appeal to me.

B

brainheart

Hmm. I used to find ENTPs very interesting. One problem with ENTPs is that they have a short attention span with it comes to relationships, be they platonic, romantic, or just regular friendships.

The idea of being one of an ENTP's 400 friends they hang out with every week simply doesn't appeal to me.

We aren't all like that. And we mellow with age, or if we have the fallout from a major bipolar episode to contend with. It's a good teaching tool.

Geez, ain't we appealin'!

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
We aren't all like that. And we mellow with age, or if we have the fallout from a major bipolar episode to contend with. It's a good teaching tool.

Geez, ain't we appealin'!

Hmm - I'd say the majority of the ENTPs I've met are like that.
I'm sure you're awesome though, lol.