• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Effing INTJs

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
"INTJs are for life, marm, not just for Christmas" ~ nancynobullets

sculpting

EDITed:

MY INTJ gives the best touches ever. When you need to be held, comforted, kissed...

There is something addictive in HIS touch...the soft stroke, the caress, almost adoring...it is like an addictive drug, that touching...I just melt into something soft and malleable, all my boundaries dissolve, to intertwine in a beautiful mix and arms and legs, faces together, breath intermixed.

This touch is a nice thing.

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
EDITed:

MY INTJ gives the best touches ever. When you need to be held, comforted, kissed...

There is something addictive in HIS touch...the soft stroke, the caress, almost adoring...it is like an addictive drug, that touching...I just melt into something soft and malleable, all my boundaries dissolve, to intertwine in a beautiful mix and arms and legs, faces together, breath intermixed.

This touch is a nice thing.

Most of the game here consists in the texture of one's hands and their pattern of movement. The texture of one's hands is critical for arousing different levels of sensation in the external feeler. On the one hand, should the INTJs hands be too rough, it may scrape the woman's skin and cause irritation and hence discomfort; on the other hand, should his hands be too soft and feeble it may be more annoying than pleasurable. For optimality, therefore, the INTJ under usual circumstances will need a little bit of tough texture to denote masculinity and arouse sensation, but not so much that it gives the woman a sunburn. Now, should the INTJ want to get the external feeler to feel him, (a proposition I do not find plausible), he will likely need to work on his hands, either through more manual labor to toughen them or more intellectualization in the library to soften them. Now, if texture is necessary it alone is not sufficient. Indeed, the rhythm of stroking will be important as well and should be fine-tuned to a precise algorithm that repeats and repeats and will by design give the external feeler a perpetual feeling that she associates only to the person in question. From this, everything else follows.

sculpting

Most of the game here consists in the texture of one's hands and their pattern of movement. The texture of one's hands is critical for arousing different levels of sensation in the external feeler. On the one hand, should the INTJs hands be too rough, it may scrape the woman's skin and cause irritation and hence discomfort; on the other hand, should his hands be too soft and feeble it may be more annoying than pleasurable. For optimality, therefore, the INTJ under usual circumstances will need a little bit of tough texture to denote masculinity and arouse sensation, but not so much that it gives the woman a sunburn. Now, should the INTJ want to get the external feeler to feel him, (a proposition I do not find plausible), he will likely need to work on his hands, either through more manual labor to toughen them or more intellectualization in the library to soften them. Now, if texture is necessary it alone is not sufficient. Indeed, the rhythm of stroking will be important as well and should be fine-tuned to a precise algorithm that repeats and repeats and will by design give the external feeler a perpetual feeling that she associates only to the person in question. From this, everything else follows.

Ah, yes, Provoker you have classified and described patterns of touch delightfully well.

Have a chicken:
fluffy-chicken--large-msg-119571651582.jpg

By external feeler did you mean Fe users? I would suggest that lotion, a pumice stone, and even some exfoliant would work a bit better than intellectualization at softening the hands...intellectualization may harden the brain, however, which could be sexy. However we need data. Can I touch your brain? (It wont hurt too much. I will need to drill and grope, but all in the sake of science. There may be some blood.)

I would like to add that variation in technique and consistency will keep the more ENFPs from following shiny wrappers that fly by and dont forget those sweet spots. Be sure to gently lick the back of the neck, administer prolific tiny love bites, and do make sure not to neglect kissing the back, spine, and spots of thin sensitive skin, such as the ankles, behind the knees, the ears, neck, and of course the inner thighs. Never forget the inner thighs.

For the cliff's note version, INTJs:

If your Girlfriend looks this, well you are doing something right. Provoker can help you identify the specific technique.

hefner_narrowweb__300x369,0.jpg

If your girlfriend looks like this, you may be overdoing the touching a bit, and may want to revisit your technique. Likely there is a flaw in the above mentioned algorithm that generates a slightly more aggresive response than required. A little agressive-That's nice. Skin removal-not so nice...

hellraiserii7a.jpg

Last edited:

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
I find INTJs are pretty easy to interact and relate with irl.