• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Effing INTJs

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So yes, erm...go back to your "belly rubbing" (what the fuck did I just type that?)

OH U. :devil:

Me lurves me INTJ fwend. :hug: She gets me like no one else does. (Plus she's smart!)

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
So yes, erm...go back to your "belly rubbing" (what the fuck did I just type that?)

If you can't beat them, join them.

Plus they like the grumpy.

Try rubbing your own belly first if this is your first time and you're a teenie bit uncomfortable.

:hug:

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What a clever OP!

In order to ambush INTJs with a bunch of :wub:, title a thread sounding like it is attacking INTJs.

Said INTJs arrive, ready to do battle.

Only to end up with tummy rubs.

*waits in line*

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
It IS clever. We NFPs are such good plotters, it's a good thing we're organizing belly-rub ambushes and not, like, actual ambushes. You'd all be total goners.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
This thread makes me nervous.

Don't be afraid!

We liiiiike yoooouu.

wicked-witch-of-the-west-2.jpg

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
We all better head for a bomb shelter. The world is ending, INTJs are using cat avatars. Of course, an INTJ is the only one who talks LOLCAT to me (and exposed me to it)

EXPOSED!

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn

...my belly is for rubbing!

I bet Yoda would want some too.

Also, might I add that we trapped you in your own trap. Try to say no to an INTJ's exposed belly, try it! HAH!

(INTJs gracefully providing arguments for your everlasting admiration OPs since LIKE FOREVER :D)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'll never understand why people are a-feared of NTJs when there are NFPs wubbing all about the place!

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have to say that this makes me a tad suspicious.
Edit: even though I am a known INFP-enthusiast. ;)

YLJ, you're not an INTJ!
GTFO.

btw, I just got here... into which direction do I need to stick my ass out for it to get kissed?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
YLJ, you're not an INTJ!
GTFO.

btw, I just got here... into which direction do I need to stick my ass out for it to get kissed?

*rubs your belly*

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*severely disappointed at the utter lack of belly rubbing in his general direction*

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
*severely disappointed at the utter lack of belly rubbing in his general direction*

Perhaps if you changed your avatar to a cat or a bunny....:D