• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] At least 4 types of INTJ's?!

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
After posting a “Hello” at the (Welcome and introductions) commune, someone mentioned that I was probably the 4th type of INTJ. This is the first I’ve heard of this. Aren’t there only 16 personalites to begin with?

What I want to know is:

1. How come this wasn't covered in "Please Understand Me Part 2"?
  2. What are the 4 (or more) types of INTJ’s?
  3. What are their defigning characteristics?
  4. Why aren’t they considered seprate personality types?
  5. Would these different types of the same personality get along?
  6. How can you tell which sub-type you are?

And, do they make much of an impact?

/)_/)
('.-')
/(")(")
ObeyBunny takes names and forgets them

Last edited:

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I believe they were referring to your "possible" Enneagram type. There are 9 Enneagram types. For instance, I am an INTP with a type 5 Enneagram. In your intro thread they were joking that you seemed to be a bit "soft" and "fluffy" for an INTJ (which can be seen as one of the "colder" of the 16 types), so they joked that you might be a type 4 Enneagram (which is kind of "artsy" or "soft").

You can read a description of type 4 Enneagram here:

Type 4 Enneagram Type Description |9types.com

From this page, you can click on the other 9 types at the top of the page to read those descriptions as well.