• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W47NAhGME4

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
4 days of hard and bad paied work are over. My Master thesis is nearing completion. I tho nevertheless decided to study two more years, cause I'ld hate work fulltime.

I signed up for crash courses in archaeology and roman engineering, gonna see maybe I have missed my profession after all.

I today moved into a bigger office with an automated table that can go up and down. I used the up- and down function excisessively for 1 hour to test the construction, but it didnt break ! :D

I was promoted to branch director of Automotive and traffic engineering in the department for economical growth of my hometown. That's an honor cause the biggest company in my hometown is automotive, namely Opel ( GM ).

Addiotionally I was accepted as a lab assistant on a research team that tries to develop a precise automatic control technique for servo engines to be used in robotics. Tho those people are all boring nerds, I hope after two or thirteen beer they loosen up a bit.

I will now get insanely drunk and I thank you for your attention.

Captain out

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTz_rJMBTe8"].[/YOUTUBE]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Damnit I posted the url in the title instead of the song name, omfg

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol scooter. i remember listening to that when i was like 7 years old and i think that its music for 7 year olds

you cant be seriously listening to that shit?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ dude, These 7 year old kids around my block were listening to 'Smack That' and thinking it was cool. If those 7 year old kids were listening to that 15 years later and thinking it was music for 7 year olds, wtf would they be listening to then?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
^ dude, These 7 year old kids around my block were listening to 'Smack That' and thinking it was cool. If those 7 year old kids were listening to that 15 years later and thinking it was music for 7 year olds, wtf would they be listening to then?

had to google a bit for "smack that", i assume you mean that akon feat eminem song. imo akon is for 7 year olds, physically or mentally, those kids who listen to it now will most likely get it after they start understanding music and hear some real hip hop.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
4 days of hard and bad paied work are over. My Master thesis is nearing completion. I tho nevertheless decided to study two more years, cause I'ld hate work fulltime.

I signed up for crash courses in archaeology and roman engineering, gonna see maybe I have missed my profession after all.

I today moved into a bigger office with an automated table that can go up and down. I used the up- and down function excisessively for 1 hour to test the construction, but it didnt break ! :D

I was promoted to branch director of Automotive and traffic engineering in the department for economical growth of my hometown. That's an honor cause the biggest company in my hometown is automotive, namely Opel ( GM ).

Addiotionally I was accepted as a lab assistant on a research team that tries to develop a precise automatic control technique for servo engines to be used in robotics. Tho those people are all boring nerds, I hope after two or thirteen beer they loosen up a bit.

I will now get insanely drunk and I thank you for your attention.

Captain out

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTz_rJMBTe8"].[/YOUTUBE]

Yay for entropie! I know you can do work! :D

Drunk? What happened to orange juice? *sigh* Enjoy beer anyhow.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You know, as soon as I saw the youtube url as the title, I knew Entropie had to have started it.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Oh yeah, no kidding stepho. He's gone to just posting the youtube link AS the title. No more hiding behind words.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Here if you think Scooter is for 7 year olds try that one, Apres Ski at its best :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZq9738ph3k&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
isnt scooter on apres ski hits 2009?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Entropie my friend, your musical taste never ceases to amaze me.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

I just had a thing on ventrillo when JTG asked me if I actually do listen to the music I post.
I was a bit overwhelmed by the question cause I never thought about it.

Now two hours later I remembered. When I was young there was a time everyone started to express themselves thru music. In my catholic boy college (metaphor) it was like to dance on a volcano to record a pink floyd or HIM song for a girl. So we did all that but then things got worse. Namely 2 or 3 years after that, everyone seemed to have acquired a vastdatabase of musical knowledge. As in song names and interprets.

I had none of that cause a song I listened to today I forgot about tomorrow. And I still have the same issue, I mean I know like all the cool songs but I could never remember a name.

So I looked pretty fucked in the face of society cause I knew shit. My IQ was even measured against the songs I knew... it became a very perverted society and I was not old enough to recognize.

So I fled in other dimensions, in which noone lived so noone could ever test my not availiable knowledge of music.

One of the best band from that time is this:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS66F9sKGfk"].[/YOUTUBE]

I continued listening to gothic, ebm and industrial till today but I too was caught in an endless loop of depression and frustration induced by this depressive music.

And one day it was time for a change. I started with goa trance and then worked my way down to commercial techno. I met some people in that time who had an easier way of living and I learned from them, I felt more at home with them.

And that's basically the story how I evolved backwards to listen to techno music. Nowadays it gives me strength and energy and makes me happy.

I am pretty sure quite a lot of cells in my brain are fused nowadays :)

The song below gets good at 3:40 minutes:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXLNeslNEZw&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]