• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Sucks getting a bad rap as an ENTJ

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Uh I dunno, maybe because they whine and take things too personally...

Seriously are there any serious examples of ENTJs getting a bad wrap any more than the rest of us? Link/citation etc...? If anyone gets an unfair wrap here its the SJs...but what the hell whats wrong with a little criticism...if it doesn't kill us it helps us improve.

What we need is a good "Tell us what you hate about ENTJs" thread. Both the ENTJs and the NFs will go up in arms seek out equality and start harping about typology prejudice. Therefore redemption via backlash.

Whats wrong with this place is that its too prejudice of prejudice of different MBTI types. Shucks cant make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

Man up and walk it off. ;)

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I encountered someone on a different forum who insisted that an asshole in their life was an ENTJ, even though the asshole in question self-identifies as INFJ.

Coz everyone knows that INFJs can't be assholes. :wubbie: :heart: :hug: :blush: :smile:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In MBTI circles, the ENTJ type just seems to be the garbage bin for everyone's issues. Seems is the key word here-- the ISTJs unfortunately get that illustrious honor. Lucky them.

That's funny, because a number of the INFPs seem to think they're the ones who are most often mistreated or unfairly slandered.

In fact, every time any type gets slandered, people from that type show up and complain about how unfair it is that their type gets slandered so much more often than all the others.

Selective perception, anybody?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was actually gonna say that that infp could give entj a run for their money when it comes to perceived bad reps; followed closely by istjs.

fusetah

MBTI Type
CAGE
I was actually gonna say that that infp could give entj a run for their money when it comes to perceived bad reps; followed closely by istjs.

Bad reps at the interwebz?

Which "type" is guarding the trophy of bad rep irl?

fusetah

MBTI Type
CAGE
That's funny, because a number of the INFPs seem to think they're the ones who are most often mistreated or unfairly slandered.

In fact, every time any type gets slandered, people from that type show up and complain about how unfair it is that their type gets slandered so much more often than all the others.

How does this play out irl?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^don't get him started! you know not what you do........

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
In MBTI circles, the ENTJ type just seems to be the garbage bin for everyone's issues. Seems is the key word here-- the ISTJs unfortunately get that illustrious honor. Lucky them.

We ISTJs gets a bad rap on these forums too.

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
this what you call "criticism", this dom Te, in its best form is helpful when done in a calm tone and tactfully

in its worst form it manifests itself as aggression

aggression good for hunting, dominating, leading, procreating, fighting, being alert, fitness...

Know your weakness

JHBowden

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
You're just jealous the ENTPs aren't in the running for the big bad wolf sweepstakes. Despite your best efforts, no one takes you seriously!

:smooch:

fusetah

MBTI Type
CAGE
this what you call "criticism", this dom Te, in its best form is helpful when done in a calm tone and tactfully

in its worst form it manifests itself as aggression

I imagine myself doing this; and it plays out as an calm, tactful and condensending comment.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
On the other hand, it's frickin' awesome getting a bad rap as an INTP. Every single time it happens, I get $5.00.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
On the other hand, it's frickin' awesome getting a bad rap as an INTP. Every single time it happens, I get $5.00.

INTPs getting a bad rap? :laugh: Yes, you and your pronking avvy are sooo intimidating.