• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] any nt's here NOT drawn to nf's for friendships and/or romance?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I generally prefer Ts to Fs, although I do have some NF friends. I'm pretty much everybody's buddy though, and the majority of my close friends are ESTP.

F

figsfiggyfigs

these types of posts always cause me to wish the poster would have given a short example.

there are so many ways to be "really emotional" and while for some it may take a lot to see it that way (like the person crying about over-buttered popcorn), for others, it could be very little (like still crying a year after a parent died).
Oh sorry, you're right, I should've provided an example.

Lazy: When she could be doing something more productive, i.e completing her errands on time since she has nothing to do; I would even offer to help her, but She prefers to wait till the last minute.
She never pushes herself more than she is asked to. Which makes me sad, because she would be a force to reckon with if she did.

Emotional: She gets too insulted by objective criticism, not from me, as she knows me very well, but from anyone else. I always encourage her to take it as something positive, as it will help her improve and understand how others see her. She blows things out of proportion as well, and takes it VERY personally when someone does not do what she expected. (ie. bitching for 30 minutes about a friend that contacted her on msn and told her that they had to run 2 minutes later.)She becomes moody and sad for the rest of the night, sometimes days. After the 30 minutes of bitching, she will bring up the subject again later

Stubborn: Bringing up a subject, asking for advice, me giving her that advice in various forms, discussing it, and then having her ignore all of it, only to ask me for advice again as if I did not spend the last 2 hours telling her what I think. If you're not going to take my advice, then stop asking for it.I have already given it to you. It drives me INSANE.)

Everyone has flaws though. :)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh sorry, you're right, I should've provided an example.

Lazy: When she could be doing something more productive, i.e completing her errands on time since she has nothing to do; I would even offer to help her, but She prefers to wait till the last minute.
She never pushes herself more than she is asked to. Which makes me sad, because she would be a force to reckon with if she did.

Emotional: She gets too insulted by objective criticism, not from me, as she knows me very well, but from anyone else. I always encourage her to take it as something positive, as it will help her improve and understand how others see her. She blows things out of proportion as well, and takes it VERY personally when someone does not do what she expected. (ie. bitching for 30 minutes about a friend that contacted her on msn and told her that they had to run 2 minutes later.)She becomes moody and sad for the rest of the night, sometimes days. After the 30 minutes of bitching, she will bring up the subject again later

Stubborn: Bringing up a subject, asking for advice, me giving her that advice in various forms, discussing it, and then having her ignore all of it, only to ask me for advice again as if I did not spend the last 2 hours telling her what I think. If you're not going to take my advice, then stop asking for it.I have already given it to you. It drives me INSANE.)

Everyone has flaws though. :)

oh, that was some great clarifying. now, it's much easier to see how you see her and why. also, that tells me something about her and you.

thanks.