• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The Ultimate INTP List

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Maybe his fiction feels a bit INFJish? The particular way that he spins his own neuroses into narrative frameworks reminds me a bit of my last partner -- an illustrator and sometime-writer herself. She was incidentally a huge Stephen King fan, at one point.

Also, he has way too strong a work ethic for an INTP.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Alas! Proven wrong I thus have been! Not knowing your actual name, I went with your display name.

:devil:
His display name is the actual name.
It is what the French call repousser.
A Macedonian chap. That is, of mixed birth.

Later, they had a couple of the name, in Russia. A Nicky between the two Sashas.
And then another Nicky. His Xandra (!) was a friend of Rasputin.
You know, the monk.
Yusupov shot the monk. In his datsha.

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
You're going to get alot of divergent thoughts on Dr. House.

My opinion is that the writers slightly change him from season to season so there is no consistancy. See INTPc for a plethora of opinions.

DennisThePenetrator

MBTI Type
INTP
Maybe his fiction feels a bit INFJish? The particular way that he spins his own neuroses into narrative frameworks reminds me a bit of my last partner -- an illustrator and sometime-writer herself. She was incidentally a huge Stephen King fan, at one point.

Also, he has way too strong a work ethic for an INTP.

Ugh... how about Frank Zappa and Robert Fripp? Were their work ethics too strong to be INTP? No. You can also add Maynard James Keenan and Isaac Brock to the list. And Steve Allen is ENTP.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah. Dennis, meet self-disparaging humor. It will be your friend for life, if you allow it.

Frank Zappa strikes me as more of an INTJ in his attitude, anyway. Have you seen this?

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
Yeah. Dennis, meet self-disparaging humor. It will be your friend for life, if you allow it.

Frank Zappa strikes me as more of an INTJ in his attitude, anyway. Have you seen this?

would an INTJ name one of his children moonunit one?

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Possibly? (Keep in mind when he was doing his thing.)

It's just, everything about the dude reminds me of Jonathan Blow.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Fictional
its not a well known movie but:

Allegra, the leading female character from eXitenz seems to be intp, although she gives off infp vibes at times

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you say David Duchovny I am gonna eat you alive :D

Kollin

MBTI Type
INXP
a couple of possible additions to the list....

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tiger Woods

Tom Foley (Speaker of the House of Rep.)

Fictional Tom and Fiona, William Harvey