• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP FunHouse

Qre:us

That makes them idiots.
There is no box.

Laguar... the box is all inside the mind. :) Just like the funhouse nuthouse is all inside the mind.

:yes: NN. Box is the mind. I'd go as far as to say, it's the readily conscious mind.

As such, no box = no mind. No mind = idiot.

While ENTPs would practice metacognition, "outside" looking in to the box.

Twinie, you're brilliant! :D

Last edited:

One brilliant ENTP on this board, was able to escape the loop:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/1059120-post3.html

They posted "in" this thread, but, didn't....how?

:thinking:

Left a rep, would be my guess.

Where is the massage corner? All the signs are written in bizarre ENTP language.

:happy0065:

You solved the riddle, you get a prize:

A manly man in plaid :happy2:

082509MSMO254.jpg

Wordplay! Be still, my heart. :drool:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
what is the pumpkin atom ?

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
I must concur with my esteemed colleague Dr. Eck; yeu are a bunch of fools. Obviously the only thing that should ever collide is punch & pie.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I like how it took all of 30 posts for ENTPs to get bored of and abandon their own funhouse!

:dont:

So, there I was sitting on the toilet, going about my buziness, when I notice on the glass shower door, soap sud that looked like an old man's face.

You know, like Jesus on a piece of toast, kind of deal.

I was so intrigued by the expression on the man's face, that I proceeded to take a pic of it, and then spent an hour sketching the face.

:doh:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Wadda tease!!!

Would love to see this mystical soap scum face.

:cheese:

S

sammy

Curiosity got the better of me. What is this forum like... hmm, or thread? *pokes*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That's what the Joker thought about Batman..

No wait that was evil

B

brainheart

we're not rebels, we're just contrary

Yeah. I just got the new US census form in the mail and I CANNOT fill it out the way they want me to, for so many reasons. One, the whole concept of race is flawed; two, WHY do they need my phone number? I've given so much thought to this, how the results of the census will be interpreted, who they will benefit and who will suffer due to it, how obsessed our culture is with race, etc.

Four hours of analysis on something that most people just don't even give a thought about. And I still haven't completed my taxes, dammit.