• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP FunHouse

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Yeah. I just got the new US census form in the mail and I CANNOT fill it out the way they want me to, for so many reasons. One, the whole concept of race is flawed; two, WHY do they need my phone number? I've given so much thought to this, how the results of the census will be interpreted, who they will benefit and who will suffer due to it, how obsessed our culture is with race, etc.

Four hours of analysis on something that most people just don't even give a thought about. And I still haven't completed my taxes, dammit.

you are a bad bad man, possibly with the prefix of wo kind

ah who gives a fuck...yuo know you wont actually fill this shit out