• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Some quiz said that I'd probably like to be around an ENTP. Had been wondering, but generally how do you act with those you befriend? I feel weird askin'...but what the hell.

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
Sup! We tend to talk a lot about all sorts of things, we have a lot of seemingly-random ideas and thoughts that we like to bounce off our friends for their input, and sometimes just to pass time. We tend to be very fun, lively, witty, enjoy good jokes and love to have a good time in general!

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Friends are great for:

Joking with
Playing games with
Debating with
Discussing theories with
Bouncing ideas off
Putting up with the most recent 'idea' / 'invention' we came up with until we grow bored of it and forget
Etc etc ad nausium

Keep in mind that tests are often innaccurate and can't show yeu the absolute truth. However, they can also sometimes give us insights into modes of thinking we possess from a different perspective than we're used to. For example, an ENTP is probably the most 'introverted' of the extroverts in MBTI, but that's in the traditional intovert/extrovert sense, rather than the MBTI definition which differs significantly.

As such though, yeu may be entp, or may not. ISFP is a long way to go to reach ENTPness so a test somewheres is inaccurate =3

I'd suggest reading up on them a bit to see if it's a closer match; the 4 letters are just a shorthand for function order, and even that's not 100% accurate as there are discrepancies here and there. A written explanation of how they act in certain situations is generally more accurate for understanding really =3

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
I believe he didn't say he was an ENTP; i think he said he thinks ISFPs enjoy ENTP company

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
I believe he didn't say he was an ENTP; i think he said he thinks ISFPs enjoy ENTP company

...I can read! Honest! My literacy skills are... apparantly in the negative >.>

I just woke up when I read that, that's my excuse!

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
hm. the others said it rather well, but in general, if i'm talking to you at all, then usually it's either because i'm bored, but otherwise in a good mood, and you're a handy ear and mouth, OR it's because i actually like (or think i could like) your company.

i don't much care for heavily engaging others that i know i'll bump in to regularly unless i'm pretty sure that i won't mind talking to them when i do. it's too easy to accidentally lead others into thinking that i want to be BFFs, so i'm careful who i encourage (don't want to have to hurt anyone's feelings by having to avoid them thus confusing them when really they've done nothing wrong).

that said, basically, i'll try to make you laugh, if you have a problem and want help, i'll talk and listen (troubleshoot and tweak) as long as you want, until you're happy that you've at least found a tentative solution, things like that.

"friendly" things.

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Some quiz said that I'd probably like to be around an ENTP.

Honestly my bet is that the quiz says that for everyone taking it.
Because let's face it, who does not want to be around an ENTP? Yes, we are that awesome. True story.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Honestly my bet is that the quiz says that for everyone taking it.
Because let's face it, who does not want to be around an ENTP? Yes, we are that awesome. True story.

we have the type of sense of humor that some don't appreciate, especially in text/online, so... no.