• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Dress an NT Woman

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Heels have also been linked to a pretty vast number of medical problems, ranging from knee osteoarthritis, arthritis, corns and calluses, to back problems.

Yeu don't get any 'ass workout' in a wheelchair, which's where yeu'll be far sooner than yeu should be by wearing those things.

Wearing High Heels - Effects on the Body
Could high heels affect your health? >> Medical Questions, Weight Loss, Pregnancy, Drugs, Health Insurance
Study Confirms: Height of High Heel Matters in Prevention of Foot Pain

I could post 1000 links probably, it's a pretty well researched topic... high heels are not good to use. They provide virtually no medical benefit and quite a vast array of problems.

Remember, fashion was originally created as a WEAPON for use against the nobility so they'd be too poor to afford large military forces. Don't be another victim of a several hundred year old landmine that's never been diffused.
You can find a thousand reasons, and I can find a thousand more. This pattern can continue for awhile.

The thing is:

No one is telling you to wear them. The same way no one is forcing you to smoke, drink, get tattoos, piercings, watch football, go skydiving, switch religions, be a doctor, or any clever little thing here. Even if we were, it's still your choice to do so. Now is your choice right, or wrong? Neither. What about other people's choices? Neither.

Personally, I like women who like what I like. If you don't like heels, you'll find (or have) a guy who doesn't like them either. It's all good. That goes for everything actually if you really think about it.

Now, if you want to be a vigilante and stop all women from wearing heels, good luck!

The world will still go on:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpG9nuou7cg"]1[/YOUTUBE]

:devil:

d4mselfly

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I love wearing high heels, but I'm just as likely to be seen wearing Converse sneakers... I alternate. :p

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I prefer girls who wear flat shoes that actually fit, they bitch less about their feet that way. The right kind of dress or blouse and skirt can drive me crazy, but there are lots of nice things a girl can wear that don't require her to look like a Vogue magazine cutout. If it's a day together that doesn't include being out in public though, something with easy access would be my preference... :devil:

Edit: glasses do all kinds of weird shit to me chemo-emotionally, especially certain kinds of thick rims on the right girl... :drool:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is that Michael Jackson?

No, too dark.

Personally, I find these outfits sexy:
(Yes, you can be completely covered up and still look good)

If I can sum it up, I would call it: classy, casual, and flirty.

yeah. Nice outfits. i agree.

I really like the last outfit with the red coat and black/white/grey scarf.

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
A good-looking woman makes lots of different clothes look good. Even very plain ones.

Similarly, a very bad looking woman makes good fashion look horrible.

But IMO, NT women should wear whatever makes them comfortable and feel good.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm with IlyaK. It really depends on the woman.

Some can were anything, or nothing at all for that matter, and make it look fantastic!

Other's can try and try again, but are ultimately doomed.

Simply put, if you've got it, then you've got it. If you don't, then you don't.

600full-susan-coffey.jpg

600full-susan-coffey.jpg

47b5a48e22f84.jpg

600full-susan-coffey.jpg

48b2f4ce8167d.jpg

4827708b260aa.jpg

4b6cae203e450.jpg

4951b95ba0c2f.jpg

49ead07741f95.jpg

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is no doubt NT women suck ass in the fashion SP category. So men please post pics of what you think sexy women wear. NT women take note.
Thread fail.

sofmarhof

MBTI Type
INTP

Some can were anything, or nothing at all for that matter, and make it look fantastic!

You know, there was a discussion of this on Jezebel.com with some interesting comments, I don't exactly agree with them but they make a good point so I'll try to summarize:

1) Most guys who say they like "natural beauty" or "no makeup" really like natural-looking makeup. They don't realize that celebrities with natural-looking makeup spend just as much time getting ready for events as the ones who wear really heavy makeup. For women who don't have their own makeup artist and hours to sit in a chair getting it done, it really takes less time to swipe on liquid eyeliner and bright red lipstick than to blend 4 colors of nude eyeshadow a la Jennifer Aniston.

2) So insisting on natural beauty is non-egalitarian because not everybody can be naturally beautiful, but more people can be unnaturally beautiful.

3) The most egalitarian approach to beauty is the most unnatural one, since your ability to be beautiful is only determined by how much you want to be beautiful and are willing to invest the necessary time... like the cast of Jersey Shore, who don't think of beauty as something you are (or aren't) born with, but the result of how many hours you spend in a tanning bed and how big you make your hair.

Now my opinion is that there's nothing wrong with thinking some people are just prettier than others and nothing can be done about it, as long as you don't determine a person's value entirely by their looks. And I certainly do think that so-called naturally beautiful women are more beautiful than Jersey Shore types. I am, however, wary of guys who say they prefer natural beauty as if they're doing a favor to women by saying so (not accusing Argus of doing that, his point is perfectly clear).

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, YOU'RE stupid!

Said the ESTJ hairdresser who wants to tell NT women what to wear.
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Meanwhile, try herding cats.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think almost any woman's outfit can look sexier with a pair heels and/or boots. There's a big difference between these two:

2547fe2b6e0210effurrym.jpg
>
2lmb786.jpg

There is a big difference between how their body reacts to those shoes, too. Blech.

eta: Oh, I see you guys argued heels already.

So what should the woman who doesn't have it do? Give up and wear a paper bag?

Sexiness, posing, "the look" - can all be learned.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Said the ESTJ hairdresser who wants to tell NT women what to wear.
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Meanwhile, try herding cats.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_MaJDK3VNE"]Cat Herding[/YOUTUBE]