• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Dress an NT Woman

T

ThatGirl

It is no doubt NT women suck ass in the fashion SP category. So men please post pics of what you think sexy women wear. NT women take note.

F

FigerPuppet

1260730374001.jpg

magil

MBTI Type
EXFP

haha I think that's the point though. They enjoy the ass but don't care about the thing covering it.

So, I've been considering giving you fashion adviced but refrained because you were asking Guys in particular and was genuinely confused about your question.
First of all, I'm confused why are you asking only guys in particular here for fashion advice? They know much less about womens fashion than girls tend to. Also, it makes it seem like the only reason you want to look good is to get guys attention, not just to look nice for yourself which is always some what motivation of dressing nice, or at least a consequence, but I mean if your just looking to know what kinds of clothes turn guys on in general?
Well, clothes that guys tend to find attractive tend to either be form fitting (physical attraction) or have strong conotations which project a sense of 'atmososphere' like black gloves, lace, corsets or . . . leg warmers (except that seems fairly cute and harmless actually. Maybe somewhat reminicent of school girl uniform high socks?) . .. or both, as most is often the case. In any case, I really wouldn't turn to guys much for fashion advice because they generally don't care much about fashion, and, typically, the less clothes you are wearing the better, in their minds.

So, the part of the reason I posted all that, besides it's truth, is cause I feel cumpulsed to before I just gave you the fashion advice like I have been wanting to do from the beginning. :)

So what do I think good fashion advice is for NT women? I reccomend sweaters. They are classy, classic and never go out of style. Any temperment can rock the sweater but I tend to think of NTs in particular just because well, intellects, sweater. Yeah.

I'm getting too tired to finish this. I will tomorrow. There is alot more I could say. But over all I think sweaters are a good choice. If your trying to look overall fashionable maybe try a sweater dress with tights and boots and dressing it up with some jangling jewely or something to add flash and interest.
I'm out.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I recommend the last one the most.
exquisite,,,colorful,clothing,party,ware,traditional,wedding,salwar,suit,churidar-1955efd6131b62bb91d4216cbea08ada_h.jpg

99d58f4e9b528d0eb06dfd58bf66f6ac_h.jpg

vbvoguebu6.jpg

asian,cute,girl,girl,kimono-f64918a857e816debc373ea24d99df8a_h.jpg

saree,model,silk,sarees,traditional-f5522662d915a071f9e25d79a4a263d5_h.jpg

conceptual,creative,photography-c8afb892df4cf28543d1cd8496cf415f_h.jpg

dark,hair,dress,garden,girl,outside,red-fa985c98955ca501f67d3b1298c59a06_h.jpg

dress-ff6726cf9b620bef3e23fad0268feb96_h.jpg

3461846815_4d21883f8b.jpg

441155810_e6b6de88c6.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So what do I think good fashion advice is for NT women? I reccomend sweaters. They are classy, classic and never go out of style. Any temperment can rock the sweater but I tend to think of NTs in particular just because well, intellects, sweater. Yeah.
I was just googling all over for a woman who had a sweater on just like that cat. All the sweaters were annoying fashion trend sweaters that were thin so I gave up and just took the cat.
You see? What did I tell you? It's sweaters, everytime. :) My advice is golden :D
Or you're probably just stalking me. :D

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I think almost any woman's outfit can look sexier with a pair heels and/or boots. There's a big difference between these two:

2547fe2b6e0210effurrym.jpg
>
2lmb786.jpg

Personally, I find these outfits sexy:

429x.jpg

mfoxpart2071009_04-full.jpg

70348377.png

actress_meagan_good_5273357.jpg

eva-longoria-at-podium_453x603.jpg

kate1c.jpg

red-coat-la-mimi.jpg

(Yes, you can be completely covered up and still look good)

If I can sum it up, I would call it: classy, casual, and flirty.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ok so it seems guys like figure hugging stuff, but what about women who's figure is less well defined?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is no doubt NT women suck ass in the fashion SP category. So men please post pics of what you think sexy women wear. NT women take note.

I am confused. Why are you asking men? Women dress for women.