• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The most common MBTI type for any /b/tard or poster on 4chan.org is...

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
INTJ. Aren't you just ashamed of yourself?

Discuss.

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
I've seen multiple polls. INTx and xNFP were pretty common. Though the makeup has changed somewhat over the past couple of years. What was the breakdown for this one?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No. 4chan is mostly all INTPs.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My INTJ friend was the one that introduced me to 4chan.

Oh and he loves anime too :D

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Finding /b/ material funny requires bucketloads of Ni, because no other information gathering function would allow you to think shit like that is funny.

Us INTPs are at least partially to blame for 4chan. But 4chan is all about anime and manga.... the INTJs specialty.

Just look at your avatar, lol.
4chan or at least /b/ seems to have no essence of Fi whatsoever. I find this contradictory to the psychometric profile of an INTJ. INTPs usually have a less sense of moral value than INTJs and are more likely to 'troll' and use the language of those in 4chan. INTJs have not much to gain from such sites except for entertainment but I am still quite disgusted by /b/s lack of morals.
I have been on 4chan a few times and it was shown to me by an INTP friend of mine. He goes on it most of his time and posts often.
Also, /b/ is not about anime.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
4chan or at least /b/ seems to have no essence of Fi whatsoever. I find this contradictory to the psychometric profile of an INTJ. INTPs usually have a less sense of moral value than INTJs and are more likely to 'troll' and use the language of those in 4chan. INTJs have not much to gain from such sites except for entertainment but I am still quite disgusted by /b/s lack of morals.
I have been on 4chan a few times and it was shown to me by an INTP friend of mine.

The sociopathic robot INTJs have more morals than INTPs all the sudden?

I think it's pretty simple, INTJs love anime. It's an anime site.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The sociopathic robot INTJs have more morals than INTPs all the sudden?
Well the main moral function is Fi and unless an INTP is close to borderline F he would probably have a lack of Fi.

I think it's pretty simple, INTJs love anime. It's an anime site.
/b/ is not about anime.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I have been on 4chan a few times and it was shown to me by an INTP friend of mine. He goes on it most of his time and posts often.

I think Ni is what 4chan is all about... the posts are not funny at all because of what is actually physically IN them, they are funny because of how you interpret them. When I'm trolling 4chan with my group of INTJs, we might all start laughing at some stupid picture, and people walking by look at it and just dont understand why we find it funny. And we can't really explain why because its Ni and other people don't find it funny because they don't see what we see.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Well the main moral function is Fi and unless an INTP is close to borderline F he would probably have a lack of Fi.

/b/ is not about anime.

Okay, tertiary Fi in an INTJ is hardly that overpowering that they would find 4chan material offensive. Maybe some of them, but hardly the majority.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Interesting assertions - I'd like to hear more on this. Could you elaborate?

I don't know enough INTPs and INTJs to know if you're right in the generalisation. From what I know of my friend I agree with the INTJ part - he has a very strong moral compass and isn't the sort to lower himself to engage in trolling. He isn't easily offended and enjoys 4chan in general but certainly disapproves of people who go too far (which /b/ is littered with).