• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The most common MBTI type for any /b/tard or poster on 4chan.org is...

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Well the main moral function is Fi and unless an INTP is close to borderline F he would probably have a lack of Fi.

/b/ is not about anime.

INTJs and INTPs both can be pretty amoral sometimes. But a lot of INTPs seem to have developed more empathy and warmness, than their INTJ cousins.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Haha my ISxP friend browses 4chan... during class.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think Ni is what 4chan is all about... the posts are not funny at all because of what is actually physically IN them, they are funny because of how you interpret them. When I'm trolling 4chan with my group of INTJs, we might all start laughing at some stupid picture, and people walking by look at it and just dont understand why we find it funny. And we can't really explain why because its Ni and other people don't find it funny because they don't see what we see.
I haven't said INTJs do not exist there. There are indeed a large number of INTJs and a large number of INTPs. I just observe that more of them are INTPs.

Okay, tertiary Fi in an INTJ is hardly that overpowering that they would find 4chan material offensive. Maybe some of them, but hardly the majority.
Integrity, pride and morals. What do you think makes us so 'robot like'? If we were NiTe without any Fi whatsoever you'd find we would be extremely 'out of it' with no structure whatsoever. We'd murder to reach whatever we want to.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTJs and INTPs both can be pretty amoral sometimes. But a lot of INTPs seem to have developed more empathy and warmness, than their INTJ cousins.
Indeed, I have found this in the more mature INTPs. The INTJs 'coldness' is a problem but it is usually because pride and integrity to look presentable and intelligent that INTJs would do this.

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
Indeed, I have found this in the more mature INTPs. The INTJs 'coldness' is a problem but it is usually because pride and integrity to look presentable and intelligent that INTJs would do this.

Dude. I've seen polls on /b/ where INFPs only trailed INTPs and INTJs by a hair. And this was a couple of years ago. Fi is not saintly.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dude. I've seen polls on /b/ where INFPs only trailed INTPs and INTJs by a hair. And this was a couple of years ago. Fi is not saintly.
I had already thought that INFPs wouldn't be that far behind so this does not surprise me. I'm not entirely sure why but IXFPs have some attraction to things that are against their values. They stay to understand it yet they usually don't let it get to them. This usually encourages the stereotype of 'emo' to IXFPs. Enjoying the negative emotions they feel.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Let's compromise:
/b/ - INTP
4chan - INTJ

And, according to a friend of mine:
/o/ - ISTP

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1. INTP (makes sense)
2. INTJ
3. ENTP/ENFP/INFP/ISTP - in no order

throw in a random ISFJ for shits and giggles and that's primarily what you will find.

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
Out of curiosity, where does the perception that anime = INTJ come from? Is it just a trend in avatars? Has anyone done a poll on type versus enjoyment of anime?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Yes, this INTJ = anime thing is really peculiar. You'd think most of them would be embarrassed for being little fanboys. But something like 70% of the INTJs on this forum have anime avi's. I know a couple IRL that are into it as well.

Anime is so emo, it kind of goes against NTness.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
INTJ - Fi in the puer/puella position. It gets childlike joy out of Fi stimulation.

This is in both the positive and negative direction. /b/ is almost nothing but intensely negative and puerile Fi stimulation.

Meanwhile, in INTPs, the inferior Fe means that the feeling aspects of what goes on there hardly registers. They just appreciate the absurd side of it all.

StrappingYoungLad

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
/b/ troll threads, which make the majority of threads of /b/, are totally Ti. I guess INTP's make up the majority of /b/ trolling for mental masturbation.

I think that INTJ rarely troll. They are a "cut the bullshit" type. Their puerile Fi stimulation manifests in their affinity for anime.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
They don't troll, but they do pull the DESU-type crap.

In /b/-speak:

INTP = /b/ was never funny
INTJ = the cancer that is killing /b/
ENTP = the chemo that is saving /b/

:D

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i heard its IxxJs :ninja:

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Yes, this INTJ = anime thing is really peculiar. You'd think most of them would be embarrassed for being little fanboys. But something like 70% of the INTJs on this forum have anime avi's. I know a couple IRL that are into it as well.

Anime is so emo, it kind of goes against NTness.

Why do you find Anime to be emo?

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
They don't troll, but they do pull the DESU-type crap.

In /b/-speak:

INTP = /b/ was never funny
INTJ = the cancer that is killing /b/
ENTP = the cancer that is killing /b/

:D

what about the efs