• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJs varying greatly on enneagram type

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ive only known 3 definite ENTJs

an 8w7, 8w9, and 6w7.

The differences could not be any more obvious. The 8s were fairly similar. Though the 8w7 was more of a hellraiser and joker than the 8w9 who was stereotypically peaceful and stayed away from stirring the pot. These two were the bussinessmen type. Strong, confident, independant ENTJs. The 8w7 would be combative but you could tell he didnt take it personally.

The 6w7 was an entirely different breed of ENTJ. More of a talk show host type. Think unhealthy Letterman or Conan. Big mouth yappy kid. Gossipy. Put on more of a facade. Combative but seemed to take it personally. Seemed sensitive and insecure. Generally annoying individual.

Is this common? Has anyone else noticed drastic differences in ENTJs depending on their enneagram typing? I assume ENTP 3's and ENTP 7s would be quite a drastic difference as well, but I dont think I know any ENTP 3's.

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
It's pretty common for ENTJs, according to the folks at enneagraminstitute.com

corey_vann

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8sx
I came up as an 8sx. I read the description and it sounded pretty accurate, especially the description of an emotionally unhealthy one :angry:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I do agree that we can and frequently do vary greatly based on enneagram.

Silencio

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I do agree that we can and frequently do vary greatly based on enneagram.

My enneagram was strange... I tied 3 and 8, and 8w7. Makes sense though I suppose; I can definitely see the 3 and 8 in me. Any type can vary big time depending on enneagram though.

capricorn009

I don't know mine, I personally don't pay much attention to the ennegram, it is too generalistic and confines people into a rigid aspect of personality that is at best mockable.

ENTJ