• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs what are your thoughts on this image?

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Lots. It's basically second nature now. How else would I write this while performing intercourse?

I was doing the same. Though admittedly with my right hand. :headphne:

ez78705

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
The first thing that came to mind?

"This is a video. Where is the image?"

The second thing that came to mind?

"Should I bother posting what my thoughts are?"

The third thing that came to mind?

"Well, that shouldn't take long".

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
You want to hear my first thought?

"What am I supposed to see in this? It's a girl, a popular one, probably a celebrity. Should I know her? Bugger, I never know the names of those celebrities, I suck at that stuff. Should I type her? Bugger, I'm too late, I've read the comment below already. ESFP? Biting lip?? What, am I supposed to interpret biting lips? I think I'll just keep to my impersonal NT math stuff."