• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs - What Types Have You Been Involved With?

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Saw a thread like this in the NF Personal forum and figured Id Do one for ENTPs.

what types have you been involved with and give a brief description of how the relationship was.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
the shady type, mostly.

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
the shady type, mostly.

?

slim-shady-wallpaper-438x600.jpg

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ouh, nice. : P
sorry i just, stare at ur pic and then my minds sort of drifts away.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
the shady type, mostly.

ME TOO! Must be an ENTP thang.

INFP: Good then bad

Bunch of other types: Bad

INTP: Good.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESFJ- good, but different values ended things

ENFJ- great and then terrible :horor:

ENTJ- terrible, and then terrible

ESFP- fun, but he was really dumb- I know a lot of smart ESFPs, but he wasn't one of them! :doh:

ENFP- comfortable and then unsettling once the talking really started

ISTP- great! :D

those are the people who I was with for a while- the others were various types, short term and un-good :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I still want to kick your ENFJ in the flowers, Whatever.

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Kick in the flowers = Vagina punt

?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kick in the flowers = Vagina punt

?

Now see if I explain my statement, it loses all the mystery! *sends your Ti to the corner (with a bag of Doritos)*

Whatever is a straight girl, and the ENFJ was a nutbag. (See what I did there? :D) He broke our Whatever's heart with his crazy rantings and cheaterly ways.

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
But ENFJs love people so much, they have to show it to more than one person at a time

*shrug*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But ENFJs love people so much, they have to show it to more than one person at a time

*shrug*

You object to my harem. Oh all right. *glances over shoulder* You, you, you.... and you over there with the weird ears, out.

See? I'm down with the Renaissance! I'm hip! I'm groovy!

For what it's worth, I've resisted several ENTPs for this very reason. They seem to be the center of attention and encrusted with girls, so I hold myself back. If they want the entire world to be in love with them, no matter how much I may admire and see the real potential between us, I turn and walk off. I won't compete with an army when guerrilla warfare is called for.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
From the beginning:

ISFJ: Not interested in the same things; he was way too nice and timid

INTP: Good conversations but not very confident sexually. This was very brief and spiraled into a good friendship.

ENTJ: Longest relationship I've had. Started out nice, lots of mental connection and mutual desires for personal freedom, but he ended up being very controlling and emotionally abusive towards the latter years. Stifled my Ne in a way that eroded my soul.

INTJ: Lots of arrogance in this one and endless arguments/debates. He'd never see how I won, and I'd never see how he won. And he was pretty uptight and a paranoid worry wart. Also not very confident sexually. Very brief fling, but we're still pretty good friends.

ESFP: He was very passionate and verrrrrrry good in bed. A bit too temperamental and sensitive for my taste. He always accused me of "not caring enough." And there also just wasn't much to talk about, as we had completely different interests. The relationship was more lustful than anything.

ISTJ: This guy had like zero confidence and really bad self-esteem. He tried to micromanage the relationship and wanted set-in-stone plans days in advance. Ended up just being really boring, but there was a serious sexual connection for a while.

ENTP: Hawt

I also had one-night stands with an ISTP and an ENFJ, but those were purely sexual.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISTJ: He tried to micromanage the relationship and wanted set-in-stone plans days in advance. Ended up just being really boring.

I hears that! The flattest most uninteresting relationship I had was with an ISTJ, I kept expecting there to be something more to his aspirations and dreams but he really was only interested in having things sorted out now for the future, unfortunately for me that meant things like marriage, babies, a white picket fence and shared tax returns. I don't think he could see just how bad I was for him but I could see that he would certainly be the boring death of me. It didn't last long.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You object to my harem. Oh all right. *glances over shoulder* You, you, you.... and you over there with the weird ears, out.

See? I'm down with the Renaissance! I'm hip! I'm groovy!

For what it's worth, I've resisted several ENTPs for this very reason. They seem to be the center of attention and encrusted with girls, so I hold myself back. If they want the entire world to be in love with them, no matter how much I may admire and see the real potential between us, I turn and walk off. I won't compete with an army when guerrilla warfare is called for.

*Intentionally turns back to harem and chases pink*

Yes, the crazy ENFJ ended up confusing love with being super posessive and controlling... not the same! Not all ENFJs are as splendid as my SIL here :yes: