• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] This guy is an ENTP... (srsly)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not enough of one!

Offended or jealous? It's not like she's terrible to look at. :D

I watched the thing just know and although I understand ENTP's can be frustrated to, just like any other type. I don't think the guy in the movie is ENTP.

sculpting

Notice his eyes-lots of upwards Ne glances, sideways Fe glances, but almost no downward glances. When he is in pain, he actually closes his eyes.

An Fi user would break eye contact and look down. Also-right off the bat he mentions the Fe indicative need to keep the pain to himself.

Very cool, onemoretime.

As I understand no one can help an ENTP. You guys refuse help. How do folks help themselves-are mood stabilizing meds a treatment option?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Hey, at least he is not doing Heroin and sleeping in the streets.
Or being locked up in a psychiatric ward.

It could be worse.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Notice his eyes-lots of upwards Ne glances, sideways Fe glances, but almost no downward glances. When he is in pain, he actually closes his eyes.

An Fi user would break eye contact and look down.

Now we're typing people based on their eye movements?

Sometimes you guys (being the forum-goers in general) go a bit far with assigning meaning to insignificant things.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Now we're typing people based on their eye movements?

Sometimes you guys (being the forum-goers in general) go a bit far with assigning meaning to insignificant things.

You know the second thing you realize after realizing that you have a pretty big imagination is that you're nuts. :)

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know the second thing you realize after realizing that you have a pretty big imagination is that you're nuts. :)

I am not nuts.

crazy_woman-copy.jpg

She is nuts.

:smile: